Chapter 21~ Friends Help Friends

(Serena's POV)

"You know Princess, even though you are one of us now, we still want our revenge." The two guards were circling around me as they taunted me.

"If you hurt me Christian will fin you and he will kill you."

"Save it Princess. Your precious Christian can't hurt us. Not as long as we have you." One of the guards stopped an stood in front of me. Then before I could move he brought his hand back and slapped me as hard as he could. I felt myself fly into a wall on the opposite side of the room. The pain that followed was unbearable and I let myself fall to a heap on the floor.

"Is one hit all it takes to bring the famous Serena Dyson to her knees?" The other guard bent down to my level and grabbed me by my hair before yanking me up off the floor. I couldn't hold back my scream anymore. The guard that was holding me threw me to the floor.

"You're pathetic, and to think that your family caused the death of thousands of our kind." Before I could reply there was a knock on the cell door.

"Go see it who it is. I'll stay here and take care of her." Th other guard nodded before walking to the door.

"Now, Princess let's see how well you deal with this." He threw me and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that I knew was coming. I never hit anything though so I slowly opened my eyes. Adrian was looking down at me concern evident on his face.

"Serena you have to get Christian. If you don't stop him, he'll kill them."

I looked over to Christian an had to do a double take. Christian had both guards by their necks an he was holding them off of the ground. Before my feet hit the floor Christian had thrown one of the guards into the wall and the guards head hit the wall so hard it shattered. Aaron went up to Christian and said something to him that made Christian drop the other guard. Christian slowly turned to face me and as he did I found myself rooted in place.

"Serena......" This isn't Christian it can't be this person sounds scared and my Christian is never scared of anything.

"C-Christian?" He was in front of me before I could blink. I held my hand out and grabbed onto him for comfort.

"It's ok. They can't hurt you anymore. I promise." He pulled me into his arms an I wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Come on. Were getting out of here." I looked up to him confused.

"What do you mean we're getting out of here? Dracula will throw us all into a torture room if he catches you his busting me out of here!"

"I mean we're getting out of this castle."