Chapter 6~ Suspicious

++ Hey Guys! I know it's been forever! But to make up for my extreme laziness I'm going to post chapters 6,7,8,9, and 10!! I hope that can kind of make up for it!! Plus I'm thinking about posting chapter 11 too!! By the way if you love this story.. Please check out my newest story "The Nightmare You Can't Escape"!!! It'll be up tonight or tomorrow!! But for now Let's focus on this story!! I hope you guys enjoy reading!! Don't Forget You're Beautiful No Matter What They Say!! Bye!! :D

      Chapter 6~ Suspicious (Adrian's POV)

 We had been searching all the houses and forests and came up with nothing. I called to the others to get them to come to me so we could discuss what to do next. They found me quickly and I noticed Christian wasn't here with us. He could have gotten hurt or killed. He couldn't die. My masters still had to go through with their plan. I looked around the group to see if anyone had a clue about where he was. I looked towards Aaron since he was the closest to Christian. He looked worried and confused so no help there. The others wore similar expressions. I knew he was up to something. Question is, what is it. I made a mental note to tell my masters about this when we get back to the castle. Deciding it would be easier to just track his scent, I led the others toward a house that I never noticed before. It was a three-story house that was placed near a cliff that looked out over the sea. I followed Christian's scent into the dining room of the house, the others following closely behind. We all changed back into our human forms before approaching Christian.

  "What are you doing here, Christian?" I looked at him skeptically. His scent has changed. Now it had someone else's scent mixed in with it. It smelled like a girls scent but I couldn't sense a girl near us besides Mia and Lissa. I couldn't even see a girl. It was obvious Christian had been in the house awhile. Probably since we left the castle.

  "Looking for the Princess of course. Just as the rest of you were." He looked calm but something in the way he held himself said he was hiding something. Something big.

  "This house is far from the course that we arranged to go on. How did you find it? We've never hunted near this place before and I know you wouldn't know this place from any childhood you might remember seeing as grew up far from Transylvania until you moved here of course. You've never been here before, probably didn't even know it existed. So, enlighten us, how did you find this house? More importantly where's the girl? I know there was one here with you." I wanted answers but I knew Christian. He was stubborn and rarely ever cracked unless you got to him. I had nothing against him though. How could you have something against someone who had nothing to lose. Nothing except his life and he didn't even really care for that either.

  ""I was just flying a few miles away when I spotted the house. I didn't sense any of you here, so I decided to check it out. I have no idea what girl you're talking about though." Christian was a damn good liar. If he was anyone else and there wasn't the smell of a girl on him, I would have believed him. Never would have doubted him. Instead of questioning him further I let the subject drop until I could bring it up with my masters.

  "Well, did you find anyone here?" I could sense the others confusion and the relief from Christian. Since I was the oldest of us I knew how to hide my feelings from the others but with Christian being the youngest he hasn't figured that one out yet. The others probably haven't been able to pick up on his relief either, he is extremely good at hiding it.

  "Not yet, I haven't really searched the house. I was just going to search the rest of it when you guys dropped in. I'll be happy to stay back though and search the rest of it. You guys can go ahead back to the castle if you want. I wont be long anyways." Of course he'd want that. Nevertheless it would give me plenty of time to discuss things with my masters before Christian would get back to the castle and interfere with my plan.