"Well you may sit right next to Mr.Martinez, Mr.Martinez please raise your hand" Mr.Smith said.

After thanking the lord for letting us sit together I raised my hand and as soon as she saw me she blushed. I smirked because I know exactly why.

Every girl in school loves my eyes. With me being mixed with black, white and Latino I have the most amazing light bluish green eyes and they get me all the girls. If I even look at a girl a certain way she will drop her panties for me faster than you can say Romelo.

When lil ma was walking toward me I heard other people in the class say slick things under their breath about her.

When she finally made it to her seat and sat down in her chair I turned toward her. "Wassup ma I'm Romelo and you are?"

"Julietta" she quietly whispered.

Hmmm Romelo and Julietta that reminds me of something ,Romelo thought.

No we can never be together maybe I can fuck and duck though. Romelo thought.

"Hey Romelo can I borrow a sheet of paper?" Julietta asked.

"Sure ma" Romelo said while handing her a piece of paper.

"You know Romelo I don't remember having any kids." Julietta stated.

"What?" Romelo asked clearly confused.

"Well it's just that you keep calling me ma. So can please call me by the name that is on my birth certificate? Thank you." And with that Julietta turned around and started on her work.

Hmm so she's fiesty I just know I'm going to enjoy this. Romelo thought.

Everyone in class just did their work in quiet with the occasional conversations until the bell rang for everyone to head to second period.

"Hey Julietta what class do you have next?" Romeli asked while gathering up his stuff to go to Science.

"Umm Math what about you?" Julietta asked getting her stuff together also.

"I have Science I guess I'll see you later." Romelo said.

"Okay I'll see you later" Julietta said.

I really enjoyed that first encounter with Julietta. Romelo thought while walking to Science.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was that for my first chapter??

Goals: 5 votes and 3 comments not by the same person