Chapter 2

Natsu's POV (7 Years later)

I kept my promise about sending a letter every year to Gramps and sometimes I got one back from him or even from Team Natsu. I sometimes even send them pictures of my kids.

Yeah kids, you heard right. Identical Twins to be exact. Two beautiful pink haired girls. Akane and Yuki. I was lucky that they didn't look like their father.

"Mama! Come on! Papa's waiting!" I thrown out of my thoughts by the voice of my daughters.

"Now now, don't be impatient. We're already here anyway" I smile at them and continue walking.

After I left, I moved to Crocus and ran into Sting. He supported me threw the whole pregnancy and was even with me when I went through labor. Which is a pain in the ass btw.

We started dating along the way but we decided to take it slow since I was a mom and all. I don't know what I would have done if Sting wasn't there with me. The kids adore him too, even call him Papa but he doesn't mind on contrary he loves it.

Anyway, the place where Me and the kids live is close to the guild Sabertooth so we visit the guild sometimes.

We finally reach the guild and we enter I get a big surprise.

Standing in the middle of the guild hall is Gajeel, Wendy, Erza and Lucy.

"Guys?! What are you doing here?" I ask surprised

"We wanted to visit you duh, and Don't worry about Gray he just thinks we're on a mission" Lucy says with a smile on her face

"Wow so you did became a mother. Who knew?" Gajeel says while looking at my kids who look confused

"Mama, who are they?" They ask at the same time

They do that a lot

"These are some old friends of mine. From the old guild I told you about" I explain

"Aw~ Is this them? They are so cute~" Wendy gushes

"Yep. Meet Akane and Yuki" I point at them since their identical and it's pretty hard to identify them. But, luckily they wear a specific color so it's easy for me to identify them. Akane uses blue and Yuki uses yellow.

"Ah, Natsu-San~ You're finally here" Sting coming in

"Sting!" I completely forgot about Sting for a minute there.

"Papa!" The kids yell and run to hug Sting.

Fairy Tail looked at me with a confused expression. I get closer to them to explain so Yuki and Akane won't hear.

"They call Sting Papa since he's always been with them but they know he's not their father" I explain to them and they look at me with a face that says they understand me

"It's so great to see you again Natsu but we have to get going" Erza says

"Okay and it's been great seeing you guys as well" I hug every one of them, even Gajeel

Soon they all leave and I turn back to my family.

"Come on Natsu-San, let's go see the rest of the guild"

**

Finally it was night and I was taking a stroll outside while Sting was putting the girls to sleep.

You know that feeling you get when you think you're being followed? That's what I feel now.

"Long time no see, Natsu~"

G-Gray?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's short, I feel like I disappointed you with this chapter. Let's hope not too much. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's short

Vote

Comment

Jenny-Chan~