An enemy from the past

Beginne am Anfang

The only thing that espeon could think about is umbreon's last words,"I ....love you espeon." She started to tear up until she felt a warm paw rub against her back.

Ace: are you feeling ok? He asked.

Espeon: All I can think about is umbreon right now.

Ace: Don't worry, he's a strong dark type pokemon, he can take care of himself.

"Yes, he is strong but.....What If you got eaten alive by the mightyena's?" Her voice cracked a little.

"If he can defeat me, he can defeat those beasts." Espeon smiled.

Espeon: remember that one time when Jake had let me,eve,and umbreon inside the house and you immediately started growling at umbreon. She laughed a little.

Ace: I thought you guys were intruders.

Espeon: ok....fire munchkin. She snickered as the male flareon became flustered.

"Only my lover flare can call me that."

"How cute.....I just thought of a nickname for umbreon."

Ace: "is it funny?" The sunlight pokemon nodded. "Tell me."

"My wovie dovie umbre." Both eeveelutions busted out laughing. "Thanks for cheering me up, I really needed me."

"Its no big deal." The flareon smiled.

Espeon: Hey, him, can I tell you something?

Ace: yea, sure, what is it?

"Umbreon's final words were... "I...love you espeon." "

"See, I told you he likes you back, but you doubted me about it."

Espeon: yeah,yeah, I know....Its just that.....I wasn't really sure if he did like me... *her tail wrapped around her feet* I miss him so much right now.

Ace: it's ok, all of us miss him too. Anyways, let's head inside, the sunset is almost over and tonight is chilli night. The flare left towards the house.

"I hope you're safe umbreon..." She said to herself.

"Espeon, hurry up already."

"Ok, I'm coming, don't rush me."

-night-

Zoey: I'm so full from these Oran berries.

Umbreon: me too zoe.

Umbreon's mother: you both are greedy, well, I understand zoey because she uses all of her energy by the end of the day. But, as for you umbreon, I expect better.

"W-what?! B-but that's not fair."

"Ha, you got in trouble."

"Fight me zoey."

"N-no." The moonlight pokemon got up then started chasing the little zorua around the den. "Umbreon's mom, help."

Umbreon's mother: "Both of you stop, now." Umbreon stopped chasing zoey. "Its getting late, I advise both you to go to sleep."

Zoey: I'm not tired. She pouted.

Umbreon: ok mom, goodnight love ya.

Umbreon's mother: love you both, goodnight. She left towards the other part of the den. Umbreon found himself a spot then layed down.

Zoey: noo, don't go to sleep.

"I'm not going to sleep....Well...I'm kind of tired." He yawned as he turned off his yellow glowing rings.