An enemy from the past

Comenzar desde el principio

Zoey: ow! She yelped in pain,then began to tear up. Umbreon saw the scene then quickly rush towards zoey.

Umbreon: Zoe what happened? He asked.

"That c-caterpie shot a white string then tackled me, making me lose all of my berries." She started to cry a little.

Umbreon: hmm... -looks at the Caterpie- fight him.

"*looks at umbreon* w-what? *sniffs*"

"If you want to get stronger and better, you must fight." He told her.

"O-ok." zoey walked over to the berry bush again.

"Looks like crybaby has returned." The caterpie laughed at her.

Zoey: Fury swipes! She scratched him 3 times in the face. The caterpie flew back and hit the ground.

"O-ok....You can have the berry bush." The big-type said with swirls in his eyes.

Zoey: I won?...I won! Yay, I won! She announced in a joyful tone.

"Good job zoey, since you defeated that caterpie, you wanna go against me?" The Fox-like Philemon began to tremble in fear again, she quickly shook her head no.

Umbreon: Anyways what do you want to do?

"Hmm...let's play tag." The moonlight pokemon tagged her with his tail then took off. "No fair, I wasn't ready."

"It doesn't matter anymore." He laughed a little.

"Grr, you cheater!" She chased after him.

-4 hours later-

Umbreon's mother: zoey, umbreon, time to come inside. Both dark types energy was drained from playing games all day.

Zoey: I'm.....So......tiiiirrred. She plopped to the ground.

Umbreon: Eh, at least I know how to save up my energy.

Zoey: *becomes flustered* s-shut it, I'm just a small pokemon.

"Until you evolve."

"Grrr, fight me then."

"Ok then, you better be ready."

"*starts to tremble in fear* w-wait, I meant play fighting." Umbreon rolled his eyes.

"You're just scared of me, aren't ya?"

Zoey: am not!

Umbreon: just admit it

Zoey: I'm not umbre

Umbreon: Then fight me

"N-no."

"Why not?"

"Because you're faster and stronger than me."

mbreon: "and?" Zoey rolled her eyes. "Well, *gets up and makes his way towards the entrance of the den* I'll be at the back den if you need me."

As the moonlight pokemon made it's way to the back of the den, he notice a tree with small scratch markets all around it.

"Heh, I guess zoey's been practicing her fury swipes on the tree." He thought. Umbreon got into a battle stance and focused on the tree. He then charged up a big shadow ball and fired it at the tree.

-sunset-

Jake: umbreon, where are you? He called out.

Jessica: umbreon, come here boy. She called out as she searches the bushes. Espeon found the same cave that was on the cliff from before. She made her way towards cliff and sat down.