I grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands off my body before speaking. "Lay down on your stomach, baby."

"Poppy, what-" he started, but I cut him off by pushing him onto the bed and resting my hands on my hips. He lifted his own up in surrender while laughing lightly, following my instructions and rolling over onto his front.

I quickly grabbed the massage oil from the bedside table and straddled his thighs. I poured some into the palm of my hands and began warming it up between them. I pressed my hands onto the skin of his shoulders as my fingers began working over the muscles there. I kneaded his right shoulder harder as he'd been saying it was bothering him the last few days. He groaned huskily I rubbed away all his tension, the sound making it nearly impossible to keep my hormones in check until I was done.

I moved down and continued massaging his thighs and calves before he flipped over. I'd planned to continue the massage by rubbing his feet next, but I got a little distracted. He smirked at me as I stared hungrily at his hard cock.

"Your work deserved a standing ovation, Flower," he teased with a sexy wink. I licked my bottom lip before scraping my top teeth over it. I crawled up towards his engorged member before gripping it at the base. I bent my head and swirled my tongue around his tip, the skin red and angry with need. He hissed through clenched teeth while burying his fingers in my hair and tugging harshly.

I moaned around him before slowly sliding my mouth down a few more inches. I let my tongue come out to sweep along the underside of his shaft, giving attention to the bulging, pulsing vein there. A garbled groan of my name escaped his lips as I continued my way down the rest of his cock, his hips jerking ever so slightly as my nose brushed against his pelvis. The action caused me to lightly gag and pull back just enough for me to breathe. I used the hand around his base to pump the length I didn't have my mouth wrapped around as I found a good rhythm of sucking.

I slid him almost all the way out of my mouth, focusing all my attention just on his tip as I allowed my unoccupied hand to wander down to cup his balls. They were heavy with need in my hands as I gently massaged them while swirling my tongue around his bulbous head. I continued pumping him up and down with my other hand as I glanced up to gaze at him from under my lashes.

"Fucking hell, Poppy. That's it, baby. You suck daddy so good," he mewled as his toes curled and his eyes squeezed shut from pleasure. I increased the suction of my mouth as I bobbed back down to mid-shaft and moaned loudly. His inner thighs started to tremble from the combination of sensations I was giving him. I sped up my movements to match the rhythm of his breathing as he began approaching his peak. I felt the telltale pulsing of his cock and swallowed him all the way down. Seconds later, he exploded down my throat with a slew of profanities from his lips. White hot jets of cum continued to shoot into my mouth as I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on breathing to keep from choking.

I waited until I felt him begin to soften in my mouth before pulling back and releasing him with a pop. When I did, a thick stream of saliva connected between my mouth and his tip followed as I went. I wiped my mouth as gracefully as I could as I sat back on my haunches and continued to rub his inner thighs, although the moment didn't last long.

"God damn I love when you give me those fuck me eyes," he growled before sitting up and pulling me into his lap, his member already at half-mast once again. He quickly sheathed himself inside of me as I gasped at the sudden intrusion, my heat already dripping with wetness from sucking him off seconds before. He dug his fingers into my hips and helped me bounce up and down on his cock. I cried out as his swollen tip brushed up against my G-spot with every inward stroke.

"You like that, baby? You like fucking me hard like the naughty little girl you are?" he whispered hotly into my ear. I whimpered in reply as I clawed at his back, needing some way to anchor myself to reality as he took my body higher and higher. The only sounds that could be heard were our heavy breathing and the sound of our hips slamming into one another.