I: How To Get Hard?

"Hyung why are you sad?" D.O asked his sad looking Suho hyung.
"I have a problem." Suho answered D.O without even looking at him.
"What is it? I could help you." D.O smiled at his hyung
"Really? Oh thank you... My problem is that I didn't get it."
"Get what?"
"You know... erection." The older male looking like a golf dad sighs.
"Wh-What?" D.O's eyes grew bigger, looking like two Krispy Kreme doughnuts (not sponsored)
"Last time I got it was three days ago." Gray haired Korean man with Donald Trump bed hairstyle added some informations.
"Oh... uhm... When's the last time you did it?" The penguin looking guy trying to figure things out.
"Did what?"
"Masturbate"
"Oh...uhm three days ago"
"What did you masturbates to?"
"The Competitive Vaping Show" Suho confidently reveals his kink. A show that has John Cena as the main host.
"Watch it, maybe it'll help you get hard again."
"No, I'm kinda sick of it... I fapped to the same thing for three years."
"Oh... hyung, maybe you should try new stuffs."
"New stuffs? like what?"
"Later I'll show you."

Later.....

"Dyoyah, What is this?"
"Girlgroup performance dvds. I took this from Baekhyun's room. He likes to dance along with these stuffs."

Suho and D.O trying to use girls and watched the whole thing to fix the problem but....

"Hyung, did you have it?"
"Hmm /pokes his crotch/ nope. It's still soft."
"It didn't worked. Don't loose hope hyung, I'll find you more."

D.O took another pile of dvds.

"What is this?"
"Its porn dvds. I took it from Baekhyun again."
"Oh, put it in."

The porn video played, and it shows a naked girl, showing up her v.

"AAAAA TURN THAT OFF. IT'S GROSS."
"EWWW GROSS"
Both of them are creeped out and covered their eyes.
"Ewww how can Baekhyun collects these kind of stuffs." D.O quickly turned it off
"That kid is gonna get scolded by me later."
"Oh hyung, this doesn't work."
"Lets just give up. Its just because of my age. Dyoyah, enjoy yourself while you're young, okay."
"Okay hyung." D.O gave Suho a sweet smile.

Suddenly, Their manager yelled at them. "Kids!!! get ready now!! You're going to your schedules! D.O and Suho, since you're awake, you two go to shower first while I wake other members up."

D.O went in shower first and then Suho came along. D.O was in shower, without knowing that Suho is watching him scrub himself.
Suho was staring at D.O's topless body, wearing only his underwear. D.O's white milky skin and muscular upper body made Suho feel weird and not right.
"Oh hyung..." D.O smiled at him and caught Suho staring at his body. Suho looked away and blushed.

D.O noticed Suho's duck hardened against  his underwear's crotch area.
"Uh, so this is what Suho hyung likes."
D.O mentally tell himself as he smirks. D.O came close to Suho and whispered in his ears
"Hyung, it's hard now. I think I know what it wants." D.O rubbed his right hand against Suho's crotch. Suho stepped back, swallowed his saliva, and leaned in the bathroom wall.

"D-Dyoyah..." Suho is kinda nervous because it's his first time. D.O smirked at him. D.O removed Suho's black undies and saw his duck. Suho's dick is so big. D.O's eyes widened because he can't believe that this loser have such a big duck-big enough to choke and murder people with it.

D.O gave it a stroke and he put the tip on his mouth. Suho moaned loudly.
"Shhh, hyung, do you want them to hear us?" D.O said it while Suho's d is in his mouth and it gave that vibraty feeling which cause Suho to moan more. Suho bited his lower lip to shut himself up. D.O stopped giving Suho a head until he tasted his precum.

D.O showed Suho his bumhoe and Suho spitted and thrusts his tounge into it to give it moist.

"Hyung I want it now." D.O's cockslut side is showing.
Suho sticked his d inside D.O and start hipthrusthing. They are having butt sex. The end.

Kidding...

Suho squeezed D.O's squishy buttcheeks and slapped it hard.

"Ugh hyung more!" D.O moaned loudly as Suho slapped his butt few more times. His squishy milky white bum turned red.
They're both having orgasm, and they're so loud because right now, they don't care about anything but what they are feeling. Suho's thrusts were became harder when The Competitive Vaping Show's intro is playing on his head. It is sung and rapped by John Cena.

"John CENA-hyung~" Suho moans as he cums.
Suho stopped thrusting and aparted himself to D.O. all smiling cause he's finally not a virgin after 26 years. Suho sat down while he's catching his breath, watching his own cum flows out of D.O's a-hole.
"It looks beautiful" he smiled at it like a weirdo.

He's smiling until he saw D.O 's scary eyes staring at him.
"Dyoyah~ why?"
"Why did you came so early? I didn't even come yet and why did you moaned John Cena's name?" D.O is mad
"Uh ...ehh...Sorry..?"
"I'm gonna punish you for that."

"Oh shit G, help me"