Meet The Guild

"The faster you hurry up and bathe, the faster I can go back to training and my girlfriend!" Night shouted from outside the room as Lia bathed.

"I was not told to 'hurry up', so shut your trap and leave me alone!" Lia shouted back, rubbing bath salt across her skin before sinking further into the water.

"You are out of your mind! Elder would skin me alive if he found out I left you alone!" 

Lia started to hum a small tune to herself, ignoring his shouting and angered pounding on the door. She looked around, taking in the decor of the room, everything was extravagant and expensive looking, even the bath salts were expensive, that much she knew.

"How can he afford all of this?!"  She thought to herself, standing from the bath with a deep sigh, finally feeling clean after a week of not washing, granted she never stopped running, and spent days on a dirty boat hiding from everyone.

"Are you done ye- Ah maker's breath! Would you cover yourself up for fucks sake?!" Night barged into the room, covering his eyes as he reeled around, turning his back to her.

"You are the one who is quite impatient you could not wait. You can deal with the consequences of seeing my bare body." Lia said simply, stepping out from the tub while beginning to dress in the new armor Elder set out for her. A black leather corset with chains, black leather pants with armor hip and shin guards, black boots, and leather fingerless arm-guards with silver under lining. Her eyes sparkled brightly at the new apparel, putting each piece on as if not to rip her gifts.

"Well, do you look beautiful, or what?" A light feminine voice praised from the doorway, Lia looking over to see a tall, black haired, blue eyed female stood smiling at her.

"N-Niari!" Night called out in anger, his arms flying up as he turned to the other woman.

"What? I'm the only other female here, she needs feminine company, not a perv guy with a bad temper who only yells at her, now get out! Out, out, out!" The woman called Niari ushered and shoved Night from the room, slamming the door shut. "Now," She sighed, turning back to Lia, who stood staring at her with an impressed face.

"Why did I not think of that?" She snorted, slowly looking down, Niari walked over and wrapped an arm around her gingerly.

"I would not worry about it, it takes a while to warm up to him, if you ever do. Night has such a nasty temper... But he is romantic and sweet once you get to know him..."

"I take it you are his girlfriend..."

"What gave it away?" Niari chuckled softly, leading her towards the door.

"You speak so tenderly of him, that is all."

"You are correct, though, but that does not matter. What does, is introducing you to your new family." Niari lead her from the room, smiling slightly.

As they walked down the hallway, the silver haired female began to get the feeling of being watched, causing her to look over her shoulder and all around herself. On occasion when she'd look back, she'd catch a glimpse of blonde hair, or so it seemed to her anyway.

"You doing okay?" Niari asked, following along beside her.

"Y-Yeah, fine..."

"I would not worry to much about it, I get the same feeling."

Lia began to hear shouting and laughter as they approached a well lit opening, leading into a large dining room with two long tables, only one table was filled with seven men, Elder sitting at the head of it in a lazy yet regal pose. With the exception of three, the men where shouting, laughing and cheering as they ate their food, cracking jokes and dirty comments. Elder was the first to look over and see the two girls entering the room.

"Ahh, there they are, specifically, there she is." Elder stood up, quieting everyone down. "Everyone, meet Lia," The same amused grin plastered itself onto his face. "Our new little elf. But I would watch yourselves, she is quite feisty and a little naive to our way of life, try to teach her the best you can, yes?" He looked to everyone, who bowed as they stood up, except one blonde haired boy giving a "Yes sir!"

"Father please, do not embarrass her." Niari chuckled, rolling her eyes as she lead Lia over to the table. Elder simply gave a half smile as he sat back down in his chair, slumping back down to his regal pose. "Alright, from the right side, starting at the head of the table, gentlemen, introduce yourselves." Niari commanded, walking over to sit near Night at the head of the table on Elder's right side, Lia sat next to her and the blonde boy.

"Well, I already know Elder, Night, and you, Niari..." Lia looked over to the boy, seeing long blonde bangs hanging over the boys eyes, masking them from the world, he sat slumped in his seat.

"That creatine is not important, my dear Lia."

"Father!" Niari hissed, Night shooting a shy glare at him, as if afraid to show his actual anger. "His name is Silence."

"Did Elder give him that name?"

"Yes, I did." Elder replied, seemingly proud of himself.

"Why?"

"It... Does not need to be explained right now..." Niari said sadly, shooting the Auburn haired leader blue daggers.

"O-Okay... Nice to meet you, Silence." Lia smiled softly, looking down at Silence, only to see that he continued to stare off straight ahead of him.

"He can not hear you.." Came a soft yet deep reply from across the table, Lia looked over to the left side of the head of the table, a tan male with a white mask looked over her way, only his lips were visible from the lifted up mask. When he saw she noticed him, he looked back down at the table and went back to eating.

"That is Shadow, next to him is Force." Niari said from beside her, pointing at the greasy black haired male, who shot her a lopsided smirk.

"How are you, elfy?" He mock saluted her with two fingers.

"Ignore him, he is nothing but a pig." Niari snorted, getting a chuckle from the rest of the table. She went down the line, naming the rest of the men, Short, Bark, and of course, Slither. Short had a short temper, hence his name. Bark was the man who summoned a person when Elder needed them, seeming to bark like a dog when he called for them. Slither was like a snake with his silver tongue and sneaky ways. And Force, as Niari explained, was just forceful in his way of doing everything. No one explained why Silence was named the way he was, not even Elder, he only sat with the smallest smile on his face.

"Well Lia," His words came out in a smooth, yet an almost playfully amused tone, "Welcome to our little family, we have much to teach you."