prologue

A/N
so there's a slight error in the reads and i don't know why?
---------

hazel's pov

"why the fuck hasn't dan and phil come out yet?" i blabbered with my bestfriend calum.

he doesn't talk much but he's a great listener.

"maybe they're afraid of society judging their sexualities?" calum spoke in a monotone voice.

"yeah but i mean literally half of the population ships them and i'm literally going to lose my sh-"

"hazel?"

"yeah?"

"shut the fuck up."

"why?"

"because it's almost history class and we're here discussing your obsessions over gayships."

i jutted my bottom lip and made our way over the next class.

we sat on our assigned desks and i looked over calum.

he looked like he was thinking of something deeply.

i snapped my fingers toward him to grab his attention.

his senses kicked in and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"how come an introvert like you can keep up with an extrovert like me?" i asked as i've been pondering over this thought awhile ago.

"i just find it fascinating how people like you babble about the simplest stuff in life and how about you? how come you became friends with a quiet person like me?"

"because you're the only who managed to keep up with my annoying mouth."

"i love you hazel."

"i love you too calvin."