Chapter 1

It had been a year since Asuna and Kirito left SAO. They had been dating for a while. They always went out to movies, dinner, and sometimes they would just stay at home. But one day, all of that changed. "Asuna! Come on! You do wanna play the new VR game don't you? I might go without you!" "I'm coming! But are you sure you wanna do this? I mean after what had happened with SAO, I mean... I'm just scared that something like that will happen again." Kirito looked at Asuna surprised. "Don't sorry. I won't let that happen. And if it does happen, I will keep you safe and make sure you get back to the real world again." Asuna loved how Kirito would do that. He always cheered her up. She just wished that he would be able to cheer himself up the way he did her. "You ready Asuna?" "Yea." Right before they went into the game, "Hey Kirito?" "Yes? What is it?" Asuna jerked him towards her and kissed him. He was shocked at first, but then he returned. "Okay. Let's go." They put their helmets on and went into the game. When they got in, instantly Kirito fell to his knees. "Kirito! What's wrong!?!" Asuna went to him and held him. She then looked around and had the same thoughts as him. This wasn't any old VR game. This wasn't the game they thought it was. They were back in SAO.