Chapter 15

Each of them, all eight, even Harry, Niall and Zayn, were boiling inside with anger. Hatred. Every mean emotion there was. This whole experience changed them all. Their minds changed forever, never going to be in the state they were before. They weren't ok. Mentally and physically.

What they were waiting for, was a chance to grab hold of the person who did this, tighten their hands around their neck, and squeeze the life out of their heartless body. Squeeze so tight, that maybe their eyes would pop out of their skull. Squeeze so tight, that maybe their entire head would explode. They were just waiting for that chance.

And that chance, would come. Soon.

Changing things up a little, the lunatic decided to do something different. They decided to make the next challenge a little bit like a scavenger hunt. They clicked the button for the speaker, and moved closer to the mic. "Hello everyone."

They looked up. The T.V wasn't on this time.

"What." Liam said, a tight grip on his wooden spear.

"I have a game for you." They grinned under their mask.

"What kind of game?" Bre asked.

"It's a scavenger hunt."

"Awesome." Louis said. "Because it looks like all of us can walk around looking for things, right?"

"I like the sarcasm, Tomlinson. But that's your problem, not mine."

"So, what do we have to find?" Riss asked.

"Simple. Some keys."

They had set keys up all around the facility, which opened different doors. If they did everything right, it would lead them to the area where the next challenge would be.

"Just, some keys?"

"Yes." They leaned back in their chair. "Just some keys. Not too difficult, is it?"

"It could be worse..." Louis mumbled to himself.

"That's the spirit!" They shouted. "And don't worry, I won't send my little friend after you, but I will have traps set up along the way."

"Wonderful." Liam said flatly.

"Well, when you're ready to go, just call!" They clicked the speaker off, and sat back in their chair. "Ah. This is going to be fun. Don't you think?" They turned and looked at the three boys.

They remained silent, and glared, their eyes burning with hatred.

"That's all right. You don't have to answer. I'd rather talk to myself anyways."

"...Why are you doing this?" Zayn asked.

"Why?" They sat up. "Because I'm not good enough."

Not good enough? What is she talking about?

"No. Instead, I was replaced." They began to raise their voice. "So all of you will pay!"

Zayn realized right then and there, who it was. "No way..."

***

"Alright. So, are we ready?" Liam asked.

Everyone nodded their heads, and Liam stood. "Alright. We're ready."

It took a moment for them to respond. "Alright. Have fun." The speaker clicked off.

"...That's all? 'Have fun'?" Louis said.

They shrugged their shoulders. "Better than nothing." Liam said. "Now, let's get you up." Liam and Kay helped Louis sit up, then each wrapped one of his arms around the back of their neck, helping him stand. He slightly winced.