All I Want is Out

Our little friend Mark didn't sleep at all that night, he spent the countless hours trying to break down the walls similar to what he did the first few nights at the mental institution. And he got the same results, absolutely nothing. He finally gave up, but not until after trying again to reach through the small crack that lead to the memories of the old place and bubbling answers and such. He failed once more and gave up, sighing in defeat. He sat in the middle of the cage thinking, and found himself looking over the words he caught earlier. "I love you too Mark." He hugged them tight to his chest and cried. But then a thought struck him. Being around Jack caused more cracks in the walls to form, so maybe around Jack the walls wouldn't be as strong and he could break them down.

Mark sighed, going over to a crack in the wall. Actually, It was more than a crack, it was a hole. It held fear. Fear wanted to get out, but Mark always pushed it back in. He always hated touching it, but he knew it was for the best. So Mark took some and laid a carpet of the purple substance on the ground. Then he went around to different places, collecting bits and pieces of other emotions and adding them to the blanket of purple. Love, happiness, hate, sadness. They all joined the fear making something that Mark never thought he would willingly give himself. A nightmare. He shoved the nightmare through to the Mark in the real world and then waited, holding his 5 word sentence tight. 

Mark tossed and turned in the bed, his beautiful dream becoming something much, much worse. All of a sudden Mark sprang awake, terrified and crying. He hugged himself and let the tears fall, before slowly sitting up. He just sat there, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness, before crawling out of the bed. He walked down the hall and to Jack's room, peering inside. He saw Jack laying in his bed, sleeping peacefully and sighed, relieved. His nightmare had been about losing Jack and just the thought of that frightened Mark. Mark walked over to where Jack lay sitting on the bed with him. Picking up Jack's hand, and holding it tight he began crying again, silent tears running down his cheeks. Jack stirred and Mark let go of Jack's hand, returning his own to his lap.

"Jack," Mark whispered, trying to determine if he was awake or not.

Jack propped himself up on his arm, facing Mark. "Yeah? Oh, Mark. What happened?" he asked upon seeing Mark's tear stained face.

"N-nightmare," Mark stuttered.

Jack frowned. "Well, Come on. Get under the covers," he said.

Mark smiled a little and did so, snuggling up to Jack. They both fell asleep, huddled up together, Mark burying his face in Jack's chest. So while they slept, our little buddy got back up, trying to break the walls again. He made little progress, but was able to open up the crack that lead to his memories. He sighed, not wanting to take them out now, but planning on it first thing in the morning. He had been in here for roughly 4 months, so he decided one more night wouldn't hurt. And with that, he curled up in the middle of the cage, hugging his 5 words tight.

--------------------
*small clap* yay for little buddy! You can thank Caitlin for lil' buddy, all her :) (Yep XD -C) But we're close to the end of the story... sadness... anyways... (the next is the last -C) We hope you guys liked this chapter and we will seE ALL YOU DUDES! IN THE NEXT VIDEO!

Peace! -A
All in all, Buh-Bye! -C