Chapter Seventeen: Blind Spot

I've been thrown in a small lightless shack, all I could now do is just curl up and hope this is just one of those nightmares, I wish I could wake up from it.

But I couldn't a nightmare or not, I'm trapped, like a helpless bird trapped within a metal cage. Trapped without any hope.

Small creak came through the door. Alpha, no doubt it was him, I could sense his disgusting aura everywhere.

"So Spirit, if you don't mind, tell me about the camp that you've been involved in." Alpha sits on a chair next to the door, I could have punched him right in the face, wish I really wanted to do, but my body is way to weak to even get out of my curling position. I know the Alpha still wanting for my response, but I stay in that position, not saying a word or even moving to meet his eyes.

"Tell me about the camp that you've been involved in." Alpha raised his voice, but I refused.

"Don't let me repeat myself for the third time-"

"Dude, shut up." I yelled back before he even get to finish his own sentence. That differently hit him with shock, I remember how much he hated when someone disobey him. The time freezes for a moment and then I could hear a chuckle.

"Never thought you would be this...hard to talk to." Alph smiled, this time I turned to him and stares with a death glare, fury builds up in my chest, it will just take a very little time to let me punch him right in that face again. He pulls something out of of his pocket, something shiny or metallic.

A knife. Great.

"Let me ask you, what happen in the camp." Alpha stepped forward with the knife, lowering down to my height, showing the knife right in front of me which supposed to threaten me.

That's it.

I launched forward with all of of the strength I have also using the anger to boost my speed, immediately tackling Alpha to the ground, reaching for his knife I am able to pin him down for a few more seconds of reaching for that killer weapon. I felt the plastic handle on my skin and turning to blade straight to Alpha's head, and struck down.

The Alpha shifted his head a little avoiding my knife but it still leave a small scar at the right side of his face bleeding tremendously. "You son of a-," He yelled in pain. But I wasn't finished, I am never finish until I see life drains from those devilish eyes.

A hand grab me from behind, pulling me off Alpha, I struggle free from the grip and look behind.

Alpha.

But how?

I look back, Alpha is still down there, groaning from the pain. Looking back, it was the same person. How?

A punch land on my face, hard. But I kept my balance and struck back with the knife, he dodged, struck again, still missed. This Alpha is definitely harder to fight. I back to a corner so I could keep an close eye on both Alphas.

"How did you do that." I inquires, still keeping the knife close.

"Well seems you got me." The Alpha who I first struck down gets up.

"I could clone myself since I have no many versions of me." The second Alpha speaks.

Which AJ youtuber is he-

A thought came into my head, A famous aj youtubers has so many accounts we cannot simply count.

How could he able to hide in my blind spot.

Alpha...

..no...

"You are.." I gasped at my answer.

"Zarfy." Alpha replied.