Miranda

Mirandas POV

Hey, I'm Miranda. My best friend is Hazel and I keep trying to get her a boyfriend but she says she already has one. I know we're only in 8th grade, but whatever. "How about Jake?" I ask. "I already have a boyfriend. His name is Frank. He's picking me up after school. I have to get to english" she says walking away. Picking her up? Maybe his mom's driving her. 

Time skip

I'm in the parking lot with Hazel when a van with blaring music pulls up and about 12 teenagers pop out. Hazel runs over and hugs the girls, fists bumps some of the boys and kisses one of the guys. "Hey Miranda, come meet my friends" she yells. I come over and see there all older then us. Probably like 15 16 at the least. Why would she hang out with highschoolers. "Hi. I didn't know your friends were in high school" I say. "Yeah. Well, most of them are" she replies. "So is Frank like a freshman or something?" I ask. "No, Franks 17" she says like it's normal. "WHAT!! but your like 13!!" I yell and she laughs. "No. I'm actually 15. Stupid gods only sent me to middle school because I look younger and don't have much schooling" Hazel says laughing. "GODS!!!" I yell. "Yeah. We're demigods, soon to be real gods. To be honest there not that great. Zeus is basically the god of drama. Hera took my memories. Athena hates me. Mr. D wants to turn me into a dolphin. To be honest the only good ones are Posideon, Artemis, Apollo and Hephestus" Percy says. "Pff. Yeah right. The only thing Apollo's good at is being an ass hole" the punk girl, Thalia says. "Wait? Doesn't Artimes hate boys?" I ask. "Yeah, but she trusts me. Thalia hates guys too, especially Apollo. He hates her too. Basically you don't want to be in the same room as both of them. Something will probably blow up" he replies. "But there gonna have to stop since she's engaged now" Leo says. "Why?" I ask. "Cause my idiodic mother has her engaged to Apollo. Gods know why she would torture the world with that mess" the model girl says. "Yeah the day they get married will probably be the rapture or just a very bad day for everything the gods control" Percy says. "I'll be fine as long as he stops spouting Haikus or at least gets better" she replies and everyone laughs. "Seriously, remember the last one?" she asks Percy. "Yeah. Wasnt it like green grass breaks through snow, Artemis pleads for my help, I am so cool or something?" he asks and she laughs. "Who in there right mind would end a haiku with I am so cool?" Annabeth asks and Thalia just rolls her eyes. "Anyways, we've gotta get going. Bye Miranda" Hazel says walking towards the van. They drove away and I never saw her again.