Chapter 28 - My love...

The video on the side is Down by Jason Walker :) it is an amazing song :) Play it on the flashback! enjoy the chapter :)

Evelyn's POV

''Um...excuse me ma'me. May I please look at your ticket?'' a very annoying female voice said, breaking my line of thought.

I bit my tongue to stop myself from growling at her. I was loading onto my plane now; I had arrived in Seattle just in time. ''Sure'', I said with no interest. What's she looking for anyway? I can find my own seat. I handed my ticket over to her, making sure that there was no contact.

The airhostess looked like as if she was in her early 20's. Her long black hair was tied into a tight, neat bun that looked almost painful. Her face was plastered with an inch thick layer of make-up, and she was wearing the most ridiculous set of fake eyelashes that I had ever seen, shadowing her hazel eyes. I also noticed how....tight...her uniform is, no doubt she was signalling 'easy slut'. ‘‘All right ma'me. If you'd like to follow me'', she said as she started to walk down the aisle.

I sighed and followed the pathetic human reluctantly. Everything seemed to be annoying me lately. The noise level, the temperature....every small damn thing. ''How long is the flight gonna be?'' I asked once I found my seat in the first class area.

''It's going to take about 3 hours Miss Ambrosio'', she answered.

''Ok, thank you'', I said sending her away. I placed my 'luggage' beside my seat, since I am allowed to do that. I made myself comfortable by stretching my legs out and leaning back into the seat. Once the whole safety lecture was done, and the plane flying high in the sky. I dug my phone out and rang the Cullens, it was Bella that answered.

''Evelyn, are you ok. Are you on the plane now?'' she asked.

I sighed and said, ''yeah I'm on the plane''.

''Evelyn... I'm so sorry about Aar-''.

''I don't want your pity'', I snapped. I took a deep breath, and then muttered a quiet ''sorry''.

''It's all right. We'll get him back'', she said reassuringly.

I raised my eyebrows and made sure that I had no audience. ''There is no 'we'. You guys are staying in Forks'', I said sternly.

''Please stop being stubborn Evelyn. Besides...you might need our help''.

I don't know why I shook my head but I did. ''Oh no. You guys already played your part and for that I am grateful'', I said. There is no way in hell I am risking their lives too.

''We want to help out our friends Evelyn'', Bella said in a more solidified tone of voice.

Ok there is only one-way of dealing with this situation now...lying. ''Ok Bella, whatever. I want you, and the rest of the Cullens to stay put in Forks along with the wolves. Is that clear?'', I asked with an edge.

''No. We already made up our minds. Renesmee's going to stay with the wolves but the rest of us are coming'', she said. Look who's suborn now.

''None of you are coming to Italy'', I hissed.

''Why not? You ne-''.

''I've compelled Nessie before I left. I told her to hurt herself if anyone goes against me. And right now, you are. I know she can hear me, so Bella... I'd stop right now. Just one phrase that's all it's gonna take'', I lied with venom. I know, I know....but it's for their own good.

''You didn't... You wouldn't....'' she trailed off.

''You want a bet?'' I challenged.

She didn't speak. Good.