Chapter 10 - Company

Evelyn's POV

My first thought when I saw the school was...oh boy. It didn't look terrible...nor fun, it looked too plain. There were people in the parking lot, and when they saw my car...man, they were drooling. I heard Aaron laugh at their reaction.      

"Hey Lyn, aren't you gonna wear your contacts?" Aaron asked.      

I grinned and said, "Lyn? Is that my new nickname?"      

If Aaron was human, I knew he would be blushing now. "Umm...yeah".      

"I like it, and I think I'm gonna call you Ron".      

"Ron? Urg I hate that name, it reminds me of Harry Potter,” He snorted.      

I laughed and said, "Fine, I'll just call you Aaron".      

He bobbed his head and said, "That sounds way better".      

By this time, I had parked the car, so I went through my bag, got out a pair of brown contacts, and put them in. "Done, ready to go and make new friends?" I said half-heartedly.      

"Making friends? I didn't see that one coming but sure, I'm up for it and I won't feed from them too,” Aaron promised.    

 I shrugged and said, "That's good enough for me," and then I got out of the car. As soon as my feet touched the ground, I felt everyone staring at me. I smirked, I love the impact I have on people.When Aaron got out, I felt some of the stares drift away from me and land on him.      

"Lyn...why are they looking at us like that?” He asked nervously.      

I laughed and said, "It's an Ambrosio talent". Then I linked my arm through his and started to walk towards the main building.      

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Aaron asked smiling.    

I rolled my eyes and locked my car from where I was. Then I started walking again. The reception office was quite easy to find, we just followed the sign. I went in first since I knew Aaron would never do it. The room was warm which made my throat burn a little, I looked at Aaron from the corner of my eye...he seemed...stable. He wasn't showing signs that he was about to lose control. Good.      

"Hello," I said politely.      

The receptionist looked up from the papers that were on her desk grudgingly. I saw a flicker of surprise, shock and awe pass her eyes, how sweet. Her gaze then trailed onto Aaron who beamed at her making her catch her breath a little. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.      

"Hello?" I repeated but this time with a smirk playing on my lip.      

She shook her head and cleared her throat. "Oh sorry, how rude. How can I help you?" She said going red.      

I smiled and got out the bunch of papers that Mark gave me this morning. "Here," I muttered as I held them out towards her.      

She took them and when our hands accidently touched, she flinched away saying, "Wow your hands are cold".      

I didn't answer.      

She started reading them and she was still reading the third page when the bell rang. I looked at Aaron who seemed to be deep in thought. Then about what seemed to take her forever...she stopped reading and put them in a drawer that was behind her. "Evelyn Maria Ambrosio and Aaron James Ambrosio?" She asked. We nodded and she typed something on the computer, then when she finally finished, she sent us a smile and said, "Welcome".      

"Thank you," Aaron and I answered at the same time.      

"Here are your time schedules and locker combos and a map of the school," She continued.      

I took them from her and handed Aaron his. "Thank you," Aaron told her, which made her smile. I nodded and turned to walk out of the room and Aaron followed.      

"Looks like we're all set. Remember what I said and here. Use this to call me if there is an emergency," I said once we were in the deserted corridor and I passed an iPhone to him.      

"Wow thanks," He muttered and I smiled.      

"What lesson do you have now?" I asked.      

He looked at his sheet of paper and said, "Music".    

"Music huh? I hope you’re not terrible at it," I smirked.      

He rolled his eyes and said, "What do you have?''      

"I have gym''.      

"Sounds...lovely," He said before starting to walk in the other direction.      

"Bye Aaron," I sighed and he waved back. Ok gym. I did as the map said and found it rather quickly. The class had already started, and when I stepped in...a wall of stink hit me. Werewolf.      

I didn't have time to scan for the mutt because the teacher called me forward. Everyone was looking at me now and I could tell that all of the boys were checking me out.      

"Can I help you?" The teacher asked once I was standing next to him.      

"I'm new," I answered.      

His eyes roamed my body once, which made me tense. Pervert or what.

"What's your name?" He questioned.      

"Evelyn Ambrosio".      

"Ok, girls changing rooms are that way. Find yourself a kit and come out".      

I nodded once before striding to the changing room. I found a spare kit and put it on. The polo shirt was a little too big so I put a black vest top on instead. I had to wear white shorts as well, they weren't too short.      

My mind was racing, there is a werewolf in my class. Aaron, I need to let Aaron know. What if there is more than one? Aaron's in trouble, he doesn't know how to defend himself. I can take care of the pups but Aaron can't, what if they go for him instead? Dammit, I should have taught him the basics...              

We meet again readers :P      

This chapter was an...accident. I was bored so I wrote it in advance and I accidently clicked the wrong button and BAM it got published :)      

Silly me...but lucky YOU :)

VOTE&COMMENT!  

comment....vote....fan....love it or hate it....PEACE!      

~Addie~