"You're making your death wish"

He stopped the car just looking outside of his window and sighed,"Get out."

"You're letting me go?" she unbuckled her seat belt and edged closer to him.

"Don't make me fucking change my mind," Justin looked at Demi's eyes, serious and full of darkness, clenching his jaw,"I won't give a fuck if i do shit to you that you would not want to go through.

"But i don't know where I am" Her eyes saddened as she was confused as to why this was happening to her of all people. "May I know your name?"

"Do i seem like i give a fuck?" He spat," I asked you erlier for a ride, but you replied back with that smart mouth of yours," he sighed and started driving again."And i'm Justin."

"I refused the first ride, if you remember correctly" She rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically. "This one wasn't something I asked for actually, you kinda didn't give me a choice when you threw me into the car" she smirked and nodded. "Justin the murderer?" she provoked at him.

"You're making ur death wish, are you aware of that?" He parked infront of his house.

"I'm kinda getting some sort of thrill from it" she shrugged and looked out the window. "This isn't where I live" she looked at him confused.

he smiled,"we're gonna have alot of fun, tonight me and you." he got out of the car and opened the door for her,"get out.

She folded her arms and looked away from him. "I'm not going any where with you or joining it with your idea of fun" she shook her head. "Sorry but my idea of fun isn't be strung up and having my body slit to death by some deranged psychotic child" emphasising on the child.

"Get out" He repeated, more angry now.

She jumped in fright at the tone of his voice and climbed out of the car meeting his orders. Her long brown hair blowing freely in the wind
and she slammed the car door shut as hard as she could filling the streets with an echo.

___________
Bit of a shorter chapter sorry but give it a vote and a comment X