Snowed in - Chanyeol

The weather forecast blabbered on about how for the whole day it was gonna be snowing. It recommended for us to stay indoors for any upcoming black outs or power outlets. Water may also stop running. Taking it as a note inside of my head I rushed over to the kithen and fished out all the water bottles I could find and filled them up to the top. Proud of my work, I make my way upstairs to inform my boyfriend, Chanyeol. He was probably watching some weird Try Not To Laugh videos; being the reaction king and all that. I knock on the door gently and call out his name,"Chanyeol~"
"What do you want~"
" I wanna talk to Chanyeol~"
"Sorry, but Chanyeol isn't in at the moment~"
"Yah! Park Chanyeol!"
"Arraseo, arraseo, come in!"
I walked in and plopped myself onto the edge of the bed, I sigh. Chanyeol shuffles his way towards my back and traps me into a back-bear hug (if you know what I mean >.•).
"It's snowing outside." I sigh once again.
He chuckles, " You don't say" he exclaims pointing towards the window. I look over at the window and all you could see were snowflakes; snowflakes tumbling down from the sky.
"Very funny, Chanyeol!" Sarcasm dripped from my said words. It had been a month since we had moved in together on our third anniversary. And let me tell you, it was a rollercoaster or teasing and pranking. "Thunderstorms..." You shivered at the thought of it. Thunderstorms had been my biggest fear since I was a child. Unfortunately, Chanyeol had noticed this,
" Yah, Gwenchana?"
"Ne... I'm just scared.."
"Of lightning.."he had to suppress a laugh,"Its okay Im right here for you."
I smiled at his comforting words," Ne, gomawo"
We sat in a comfortable silence for a few more minutes and we just relaxed in each others embraces. "Soo, hot chocolate?" I broke the silence.
"Yeeees!!! I'll pick the movie!!"
"Mmkay, i'll be going now."
I rush down to the kitchen and hum one of my favourite songs Ailee - Heaven. I finish the hot chocolates and place the biscuits on a plate.
"Chanyeol oppa~ its ready"
He surprised me with a back hug, snatched one of the biscuits and led me into the living room, where he had made a huge pillow fortress.

Soon after the movie had started the thunder and lightning also started. ( Chen must be jealous xD) I jumped at the terrifying sound and clung onto Chanyeol's baggy sweater. He squeezed my hand for reassurance and placed my petite figure onto his lap. He hugged me very tightly with his string and secure arms. I relaxed my tense muscles amd took in his facial features one by one. I thought to mysel how lucky I was to of had a boyfriend like him and smiled, " Saranghae " I said quietly and let myself go in his arms. But just before I closed my eyes fully I heard him say, "Nado Saranghae, Jagiya"

_______________________
Just a little Chanyeol fluff to get this book started, request down in the comments below if you want any stories dedicated to you and your bias. I accept smut as well, also angst.

Taehyungee_bts_exo