Public lesson

Since the charity ball event whatever was tonight, we were allowed to leave work at 2pm instead of 4pm. Though I enjoyed playing video games and lounging around the house with Justin, due to his large influence in my life, deep inside I was a huge girly girl. Being able to go all out on my hair and makeup was exciting and I was desperate to start as soon as I got home so I had to make myself a sandwich to distract myself so I wasn't ready too early.

I lounged around the house until 4:30 when I couldn't wait any longer and rushed into my bedroom. Putting my playlist on shuffle I plugged my phone into my speakers and skipped to a song I liked, before dancing my way over the my wardrobe to get my dress out. I hung it up in sight for inspiration then made my way to the shower.

I stepped out the shower clean with freshly washed hair and freshly shaven and smile.

Being able to use it all made me want to squeal. I set to work on my masterpiece going all out: primer, foundation, contour, highlight, blush, eyebrows, eyes, lips. When I came to my eyes I plugged in my selfie mirror so I could see more close up and pulled out my favourite pallets and blending brushes. I decided on a brown smokey eye with a small amount of black  placed right into my crease and a cream on my lid. I blended it to perfection then put on my favourite red lipstick and used my concealer to go around the edge of my lips to neaten it up. I checked my face once more in my bathroom mirror making sure it looked nice in different lighting before getting to work on my hair.

My hair was naturally curly, but I curled it so it was less frizzy and had more volume. I finished with hairspray on my hair and setting spray on my face. I picked out some sanity pieces of silver jewellery, and put them on after sliding into my black lace panties. Due to the deep v cut on my dress the tatas has to be commando.

I sung along to the song coming from my speakers and made my way over to my phone and checked the time. It read 6:30 so I decided to slip into my dress which was thankfully pretty easy. I then slipped on some nude Louis Voutin shoes that Justin surprised me with on Christmas. Spritzing on some perfume I looked at my self once more, before shamefully taking some selfies.

Leaving my room with my silver clutch in my hand while throwing in everything I needed I shouted Justin's name. Seconds later he came running up the stairs with his red tie around his neck and no shoes on. Smiling I made my way over to him and did his tie for him.

"You look beautiful." He said when I finished. My face turned the deep red of my dress and I took a step back. "Thank you." Justin smiled once more before racing down the stairs to finish getting ready while I laughed.

Slowly making my way down the stairs as gracefully as I could, I silently thanked Jesus that his hair was done because that always took him so long.

When I got to the bottom Justin was waiting for me in a fitted black suit and his read tie to match my dress. His hair was styled perfectly to the side in a small quiff.

"You know you don't look too bad yourself." I told him as I straightened myself out. "Why thank you," he said nodding his head, then holding his arm out for me "Shall we?" Looping my around his I nodded "We shall."

💄

I greeted what seemed like the millionth person of the night, glancing at Justin next to me who was charming the ass off a group of women and men. He's disgustingly good at everything, sometimes it's annoying.

When the group of people finally left us alone I sighed and walked over to Justin resting my head on his chest. Laughing he stroked my hair "You really hate shit like that don't you?" He mumbled. I nodded against him.

I felt Justin pulling me and looked up to see he was guiding me to the dance floor. The song that was playing was slow but it had a nice beat. I wrapped my arms around Justin's neck and he wrapped his around my waist and we began swaying to the beat.

"Remind you of anything." Justin said wiggling his eyebrows suddenly ruining the sweet moment. "Shut up." I said trying to stop myself from going red. But it didn't work because I saw his smirk.

"Are we skipping today's... lesson?" I questioned, only getting a head shake as a reply. "But, Justin I'll be too tired when we her home." I whined getting the urge to stamp my foot. Justin just smirked at me until the song finished before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the main room of the event.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Justin lead me towards an elevator. He pressed the button with one hand, while still holding my hand with the other. We waiting a few minutes while Justin ignored every questioned I asked, until the doors pushed open and an elderly women strolled out before Justin dragged me in.

I watched as he pressed the number 45 and gasped. "That's not funny Justin." I said trying to get around him to push a button for a lower floor, but he blocked me from getting past.

"This is your next lesson." He stated simply. "What riding a elevator 45 floors?" I yelled at him. He was so frustrating. Why does he have to play so much? Ugh!

"Kissing in public." Justin stayed walking towards me, I began taking steps back each time he got close to before he trapped me between the wall. "W-what?" I tried to ask but t came out as a whisper. He was really close to me.

"There's no better way to make you more comfortable." He smirked before pressing his lips against mine. It took me a second to return the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, as his wove around my waist. I felt the need to moan when his tongue brushed against mine.

He was my best friend and I was enjoying this way too much, but it felt so good. Maybe it's just because he's good at it. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind.

Justin's fingers duh deep into my hips as we made out against the wall of the elevator. I scraped my nails lightly through his hair, feeling jealous of how soft it was, just groaned as I did it causing my insides to feel like they were on fire. Oh god.

Justin pulled away from my lips and I thought we were done when all of a sudden I felt his lips pressed against my neck. I gasped at the neck sensation as he repeated it over and over. "Oh god." I moaned slightly not being able to hold it in. I pushed my neck closer to him, gasping as his kisses trailed lower towards my cleavage.

Suddenly there was a ding and the elevator doors swing open. I pushed Justin away from me, sighing in relief when I saw nobody was there. Justin pressed the button for the ground floor then made his way back over to me.

"Well done, young grasshopper." He said tapping my nose, still slightly breathless. I rolled my eyes at him as we rode back down the the event in a comfortably silence.