Deal

Thanks to @letsgetinformation for my cover

"Ugh!" I grumbled throwing my clutch bag onto the sofa and flipping my high heels off.

"That bad?"

I screamed clutching my chest seeing Justin sat on the sofa watching a movie with his feet on the coffee table, smirking at my. "What are you doing?" I screeched at him trying to steady my breathing. "I don't know if you remember but we live together." I heard him chuckle and I rolled my eyes making my way over to the sofa and collapsing next to him resting my head on his chest. 

Justin's arm wrapped around my shoulders and I sighed. "So how was the date?" He asked cautiously, as it was clearly terrible. Rolling my eyes I stood up from the couch and began pacing up and down the room "It was our third date and wants sex!" I yelled, running my fingers through my hair.

"G, were 21 of course dates are going to want sex." He quirked his brow up at me. Collapsing on the couch one more time I groaned "I don't know how." I sulked hiding my face in Justin's chest.

Justin laughed at my shyness, he was completely aware I was a 21 year old virgin, yes they still exist at my age. Well I think they do, I'm not really sure anymore, somethings telling me I'm the only one. I'd managed to go through the whole of college and stay a virgin, every time I was with a guy and I started to become sexual I freaked out and bailed on him. I think it was a disease. So now I'm a 21 year old journalist living in New York with her best friend since high school still trying to get over my fear of sex.

Justin was nothing like me, he was extremely attractive and though he was a player, he was a sweet guy which reeled girls in by the dozen. In high school and college I watched him go through girl after girl, wondering how he did it. How did people act so causally about sex?

Why did I freak out so much? It's honestly embarrassing I'm 21 yet I act like a 16 year old school girl with her first crush any time a guy makes a move on me. The most I'd done with a guy is make out with him and that didn't happen until my second year of college. To an outsider I probable came off as a slut going through guy after guy so quickly, when really I was throwing them away the second they tried to get sexual with me.

"I don't know what you're so afraid of, nobody really knows what they're doing the first few times." Justin said with slight amusement. "Yes Justin but everyone else's first time was in high school or college, everyone knows what they're doing now. What would you do if you were having sex with a girl and she had absolutely no idea what she was doing? I'm pretty sure-"

"Gracie!" Justin cut me off "Can you calm down! I don't know what you're so afraid of, I mean I'm sure you know the basic concept of sex. If you're really nervous just make sure you're on the bottom then all you have to do is take it. Then just act on instinct it'll come naturally." Justin shuffled up on the couch taking my hands into his trying to get me to look at him.

Sitting up straight I glanced around the room before finally resting my eyes on him "But what about ... the other stuff." I mumbled quietly "I can't even get myself in the situation to 'take it',"I quoted him "because every time a guy starts to get sexual I freak out and leave him." I groaned flopping back onto the couch again.

"So you need to become more comfortable with you're sexual side." Justin clarified. I blushed slightly but nodded "Yes."

We were silent for a few moments and I groaned again thinking about my life.

"I'll teach you." Justin blurted out.

I let out a laugh and pulled my hands from his grip, placing my arms over my face so I could sulk. "Shut up, Justin." I chuckled.

"I'm serious, Gracie."

Peeling my arms arms away from my eyes I sat up and looked at him with a deadpan expression. I thought about what he was saying and furrowed my eyebrows together "You want to have sex with me?"

Sighing, Justin ran his fingers through his hair and stood up. "I'll help you get more comfortable being sexual. We don't have to fill go there unless you're comfortable with it." He explained while pacing the room.

"What are you getting from this?" I asked suddenly. Justin stopped and looked at me raising a brow "Can't a guy help his bestfriend? Besides I'm sure it'll be fun for both of us?" He said with a wink and I blushed.

"I'm serious, Justin," I told him standing up also "Girls are all over you, and you better be sure as hell I'm not going near you if you're with other girls." If I was about to be sexual with a guy, I wasn't going to sit around knowing he was being sexual with other girls. I know it wasn't relationship where it would be considered cheating, but the thought of it made me sick. What if I caught an STD or something?

"The jealously is coming early that I suspected," Justin explained feigning surprise. I gave him a blank look "You know I don't mean it like that." I snapped at him. He help up his hands "I'm kidding, I know what you mean. No other girls, if we do this I promise." He took a step closer to me and I looked down.

"I don't know." I mumbled "What if it gets awkward between us." I said suddenly realising how crazy this situation was. My best friend was offering to teach me how to be sexual possibly how to have sex.

"Let's make a pact to not make it awkward." Justin said holding out his pinky finger. "We can't promise that though Justin." I whined looking at his finger.

Sighing not Justin grabbed my arms and shook me slightly. "You're my best friend, we've know each other for years. Even if for some reason it got awkward, we'd get over it. Do you really think you could live with out all of this?" He said gesturing to his body. Rolling my eyes I slapped him and his chest. Chuckling he wrapped his arms around me "I couldn't live without you either, G." He whispered and I sighed happily.

Pulling back he looked into my eyes "So do we have a deal?" He asked sticking his pinky finger out again. "Deal." I answered placing my pinky finger into his before my mind could scream at me all the reasons why this was a bad idea.