"Brothers." She mutters and I realize that she and Oliver looked Very much Alike, Both had long red hair and brown eyes but I could tell that Oliver's were more gold then brown. This must be his Twin sister Jeremi. She smiles up at me and then at Allen before winking making Allen blush. I laugh As Rolland looks between us.

"Hey Al can you help me Grab the chips?" He asks and drags his brother into the house before he can say anything. I sit down in an empty lounge next to Jeremi and she smiles at me.

"The Name's Jeremi, That crazy one over there is my brother Oliver and that Cutie" She points to a man who was currently tickling a giggling little girl. "Is my daughter Regan, and that's her father Lucas." She explains. Lucas looks up at his name and I am slightly taken aback. The man looked very skinny, his skin slightly ashen. I had seen that look before, with my ex. He was going through withdrawals of some type of drug. The man gives me a small nod before looking back at the girl, his face instantly brightening with love. It was precious to see.

"Oh Who is the cutie?" A woman says from behind me making me jump and look. It was a girl around Jeremi's age, her hair in pigtails looking like Harley Quinn, half black half red, A small baby in her arms. Jeremi Brightens.

"Hey Kenna! This is Allen's room mate Shane, Shane this is Kenna my brothers best friend, and her son Conner." She explains. Kenna smiles at me and finding the play pen she places her infant son into it before sitting down next to us.

"Well Hello there Shane, Welcome to the Crazy family. Jer where are your parents?" Jeremi shrugs and explains that her father wasn't feeling good so they decided not to come. Allen and Rolland finally emerge from the house and Allen's face was bright red, a bag of chips in his hand that he gives to Rolland. Allen spots me and shakes his head when I give him a questioning look.

***ALLEN POV***

"Hey Al can you help me Grab the chips?" Rolland asks and grabs my wrist, dragging me into the house before I can say anything. As soon as we were inside he spins around and glares at me. "Are you dating this kid or something?" He asks. My mouth drops open. how in the world. "You are aren't you!" He says. I shrug.

"I don't know! this is a date yes, But I don't know!" then like that I tell him everything all the way up to the car ride here. He just looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"It's about time you figured it out." He growls and I just stare at him, my mouth wide open. He snickers. "Are you Practicing for the future or something?" I blush horribly and shut my mouth, glaring at him.

"What do you mean?" He rolls his eyes and points to himself.

"Hello, I'm Gay. I could tell you were not completely straight, The way you were uncomfortable making out and going farther with any girl you were with." He shrugs. "I figured you were Bisexual or possibly even gay. I just never said anything because that is something for you to discover, not be told." I hang my head.

"Everyone knew but me." I mumble. Rolland sighs and moves closer to me, wrapping me up in a hug. A hug From Rolland had always made me feel safe as a child, it still did but now, I could feel just how much weight he had lost.

"Don't be ashamed Kid, If you like Shane then go slow, Don't rush ok?" He says letting me go. I nod and smile. He laughs and ruffles my hair, something he KNEW I hated. I swat his hand away making him laugh and shake his head. He grabs a lock of my hair and smiles. "I still cant believe you're hair went from that ugly black to blonde, its crazy." He says. I just grin. From the ages birth to thirteen my hair was this unruly ugly black, but when I was thirteen I decided to shave my head and when it grew back it was a light blonde, to this day we were stumped, but I liked my hair now so I let it grow out. It wasn't as long as Oliver's or Shane's or even Rolland's when he had hair, it was maybe to my chin where as theirs was to their shoulders. He moves around me and goes into the kitchen, coming back out with three bags of chips, handing me one as we head out of the house back to the party. The first thing I notice was Shane surrounded by the family, he looks at me and gives me a questioning look. I shake my head as I hand Rolland back his chips. The Second thing I notice was Kenna. A huge smile lights up my face.