𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Please, Dad. Stop please." I thought that maybe if I called him Dad he will stop but I'm wrong, he ripped my pajama and threw it on somewhere and now my lower body is totally naked infront of him, I quickly pulled the sheet to cover myself but he threw it again away from me, I panics hard. "Please, Mika give me a break. My body is still hurt, could you please sto—"

"Quiet." He stated in serious voice but I didn't listen to him, how can I shut my mouth when he's going to do that to me again?! Is he crazy?! He's hurting me!

"No! No! Stop doing this! Plea—"

"I said hush your mouth, Yuchiro!" He growled and put his hand on my mouth, I bursted into tears. I tried to gentle my beg and voice to convince him but I think it didn't work on him, he then removed his hand from my mouth and held up my chin to leave a wide space and started to suck my neck even more.

I tightly shut my eyes to see further humiliation things as my tears continued falling down on my cheeks, I began to sobs. This is too much, this is fucking too much. Tomorrow in the morning, I already decided things. I'll probably cut myself, I don't care anymore, I just can't handle this. I sobbed hard as much as I could, I don't know if I'm imagining things but I felt that he stopped from kissing me and roaming my body when he heard my hard sob.

"Why?" I paused for a moment and stopped from sobbing when I heard him asked that to me, I slowly opened both of my eyes and looked straightly at his face. "Why?" He asked again, I smelled his warm breathe and it really smells arcohol. I know that this is not the right time to react this but I frowned at him, didn't even bother to answer his question to me. I blinked when I realized that he's moving his hand on my cheeks, he gently caressed my cheek that's why I flinched in shock. Why so gentle? He's always harsh to me.

"Could you please stop looking like Yuki for a second?" I froze in my place when he said that, what does he mean? My mom? I don't understand him.

"Mikaela, you're just drunk. Please go back to your room now, you need to rest." I whispered and even hoped that he will leave me alone but he didn't, he just stayed in his place while he's directly staring at me. A pair of red eyes were examining my features, I just want to cover my face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I frowned even more when he asked that to me, I violently shoved his hand away from the grip on my wrists and roughly wiped my tears away.

"How dare you, Mika?! I should be the one to ask you that! Why are you doing this to me—" I didn't continue on what I'm going to say because he cut my sentence.

"Stop imitating Yuki! Stop being like her!" He mumbled as my eyes widened, I keep my mouth shut as I saw him bit his lower lip. I was shocked, literally shocked on what he just said. Is he serious? Imitating Yuki? I'm imitating my own mother? But, I'm not. "Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you look alike Yuki so much?! Why Yuichiro?! Why?! Why do I feel her presence when I'm with you?! Stop it, don't you dare to look like her!"

Tears continued to fall down when he slammed his strong one hand in the side of my head, I'm scared and I really want to get out from him. I was about to push him but he just gripped my wrists that's why I struggles from him even more, I glared at him.

"I'm not imitating her! She's my mother and I am just being me, I am just being myself! What is wrong with that? What is wrong with you?! What the hell is your problem with that? Is that the reason why you're doing this to me?! Is that it?" I shouted between my sobs, I hate it— I hate this. I really really hate this, I hate the fact that I'm crying when I'm angry and that's the worst thing ever; because even when you're trying to act tough, you will just end up crying.