Deep Cuts

Chris's POV
Today was the day where i was going to hand over the divorce papers to my wife. Im just sick and tired of her lying ass - although we've been married for 7 months, she a hoe. Shes always meeting up with a different nigga everyday talking about "its buisness" , bitch miss me with that bullshit.

*10 minutes later*

I hopped outta the car and slipped the letters through the letter box. As soon and i turned my back she opened the front door.

"Chris?....".

I continued walking.

"CHRIS!" , she yelled running up to me.

"What Regina?!".

"Please tell me this is one of your jokes, please baby...." she began to cry.

I held up her face and looked into her eyes and said "Bye Regina". And walked away.

Before she could say anything else i hopped into my car and drove off.

After about 20mins of driving i got stopped at the traffic light.

Waiting for it to turn green, i could hear a faint scream coming from a house nearby.

Me being me , i decided to follow the screams.

Y/N POV

"STOP!! .... AHHHH!!!", i screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Reece yelled.

"Why are you doing this to me?".

"Because y/n ... my boys told me they saw you sneaking around with another nigga", he yelled in my face - spit flying everywhere.

"I havent honestly Reece..." , i continued. "Are you really going to believe everything your boys tell you?".

He paused

"Yes bitch, bros over hoes!", he said grabbing the both of my arms with one of his large hands. "Now , dont move babygirl ...this will only hurt ... ALOT!".

Reece began to lightly slice my skin with one of the kitchen knives.

I began to cry in pain and fear , knowing he'd let me bleed to death.

Chris's POV
I think i found the house to where the screaming was coming from so i quickly parked up and got outta the car fast.

I went up to the door that marked 67 and knocked on the door.

*knock knock*

Silence.

"Hello, is everything alright in there?".

A faint male voice replies, "Yeah we're good, now go on about your day man".

Hmm , i walked off from the door but as soon as i got to my car i heard a scream coming from the same house.

"This nigga is a crazy-ass". I knocked on the door once again.

"What?!".

"Open the damn door!", i yelled back.

"Fuck off man!".

"Come say it to my face , bitch boy!".

A male , about my height opened up the door - i didnt wanna lose any chances so i punched him in the nose , hearing the crack against my fist.

"Ahhh shit!". he fell to the floor.

As he fell i looked over to the corner to see a small figure curled up in the corner of the room.

I took a step.

"Don't come any closer", a little voice cried.

"Does he hurt you?".

No answer.

"Are you hurt?".

No answer. Instead she slowly got up and walking outta the dark corner into the light.

Woooow, she was so beautiful. I couldnt help but notice that she had a few deep cuts over her thighs and chest.

"Let me take you to the hospital".

She looked up at me.

"Please....".

She walked closer to me until i could feel her breathing on me.

"Are you going to hurt me too?", she mumbled.

"Of course not, im not that type of guy", for some reason her eyes seemed familiar.

"Whats your name Shawty?".

"y/n".

"Y/n , .....hmm , did you go Berryfield High?".

"Yea- Yeah".

"OH DAMN!" , i yelled frightening y/n abit. "Dont you remember me?".

She stared at me with a blank face.

"I use to sit behind you in History, Maths and English?".

"C-Christo?".

"Yeah", i said itching the back of my head.

Instantlt she gave me a hug , causing me to hug back.

"Owwww!", she yelled.

"Let take you to the hospital asap".

As we was walking towards the door a huge wiff of doo doo hit me.

The smell was coming from the nigga i punched in the nose.

"ERR NIGGA DAMN, you shit yo self!".

I walked out the house with y/n under my arm and helped her get into the car , making our way to the hospital.