Chapter 6

Kristen's POV:

Harry started walking over to us.So I did my best to avoid him.Apparently,that did'nt work.

"Kristen,can I please talk to you?" He asked.

I just lifted my head up to meet his eye.Instead of giving a smile,I chose to glare.He just sighed at my reaction.

"Listen,I know that you're mad at me and probably does'nt want to see me anymore but I just wanted to say that I am so-" before he even got the moment to finish his sentence,I  cut him off.

"Wow.Harry did you REALLY mean the words you said?or were you just acting to boost your ego.Cause if that's the case,forget I even talked to you." I yelled at him.

I know I'm being a bit harsh but,what would YOU do if the boy who bullied you for years suddenly apologized to you?

I just continued to walk over to Amy.Seeing that she was my only friend in this room right now.

"What happened back there?" She said,worry is printed all over her eyes.

I just took a breath then said

" I don't want to talk about it"

She seem to understand so she let go of the topic.

" Um..can you please do the vocals"  Amy said to me.

I just shot her a confused look.I really don't want to sing.I was just going to ask her to do it.

" Why?" I asked her.

She just took a deep breath.

" Because..I'm not good at singing." I just looked at her.Is she Crazy?!

" You sure?! Cause,I can't even hum a tune"I said while smiling.

Se just laughed a little before saying

"I'm positive." 

I just laughed at her.

" Let's start!" I said while clasping my hands together and looking at our instruments.

Every group has their own individual instruments.That's what's great about this school.I really love music.Since I was a child I decided that I'm gonna be a singer one day,but dreams will always be dreams.

 Anyway,enough about me.The instruments we have are drums,a piano,a guitar,and a .... banjo?

" Okay class.You may now start.I will leave you all and by the time I come back you better have written one." Ms'Hillary said while giving us all a stern look.The class just nodded then turned to do their activities.

"What kind of song do you wanna do?" I asked Amy.I am now completely comfortable with her presence.

"Mm..what about a..LOVE SONG!!"She said while smiling widely.

I just shake my head at her.Girls will be girls.

" What kind?"I asked while sighing.I really don't wanna do that kind of songs.It makes me want to vomit.

" Please..I really want to do that kind of songs." She said while giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." I said.

She just smiled then picked up the drum sticks.I just looked at her.

"What?" She asked me.

"You play the drums?" I asked.I really was wondering because she looked so...girly.

"I do play the drums.Even though it does'nt seem" She said while smiling.

I just nodded then took the guitar.If I'm gonna write a song I better use my favorite instrument.