Chapter 2

Harry's POV:

I watched as she laughed along with her friends.She might be a nerd but that doesn't mean she isn't hot.She has just the right curves and man! Her posture.It looks like she has been trained to be a model for all her life.She also doesn't look like the girls in this school.

She's different.But a good kind.

But of course I won't tell my friends about my big crush on her.It would just ruin my popularity.And of course,I wouldn't want that happening.

I don't even know why I started bullying her.Maybe because..... No, forget it.

" What are you  thinking about babe" Venice said.Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh...uhm...nothing" I said to her.

We were at the canteen and all of us were sitting at what they call the popular table.

And meet Venice.The biggest slut of the entire school.She is also the hottest girl on this school.

Lucky for me, I'm the most popular jock in this school.And Venice has just about  the biggest crush on me.

So I started hanging out with her.Just for popularity.But really,I don't like her.I much rather be with Kriste- Wait a minute! I shouldn't be thinking of her.

" Mate,you ok?" Louis said to me.

"Yeah...just fine" I said while faking a smile.Something I'm good at.

Oh yeah.Meet my friends.

Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik,Niall Horan,And Liam Payne.

We are the popular jocks on this school.Every girl wants us and every guy wants to be us.

Wow that's deep.

Anyway.....back to my story.

Louis is with Eleanor,Liam is with Danielle,and Zayn is with Perry.

They are also the popular girls in this school.But the kind ones.Unlike Venice and her friends.

"What you did a while ago was really funny" Zayn said over to me while chuckling.

" Yeah' I said over to him while smiling.Remembering what I just did.

" So..What do you wanna do later Harry.." Venice said while  intertwining our fingers.Something that made me smirked.I mean,what would you feel if a girl is basically throwing themselves at you?

"EAT CARROTS!!!!!" Louis said,out of nowhere.Eleanor,Danielle,and Perrie were absent today so the boys have no one to be with today.

I took this opportunity to let go of Venice's hand.She just glared at me while I just faked a smile over at her.

She really pisses me off.She acts like she owns everyone,and we all have to treat her like a princess.Fuck her.

I just looked over at Louis and mouthed a " Thank you" to him..He just smiled and said " Welcome".

I looked over at Venice and saw that she was glaring at Louis.Probably for breaking her moment with me.

"I'm Hungry!!!!" Niall said.

" Then Eat" Liam said.He kinda acts like our father.We always follow him..well,most of the time .

" Liam! Stop shoving Niall to me!! You're gonna mess up my hair!!" Zayn said while covering his hair with his hands.

I just laughed at them.Zayn always is like that to his hair.Don't even ask me how many hair products he uses.

But of course,Venice has to ruin the moment.