Revenge is Sweeter with Time (2)

(A/N: hey guys! not gonna say much except THNX A BUNCH! for the support! peace!)

Recap: No one messes with me like. He was gonna get it.

**********************************************************************************

I called Sydney to see if she could come over. I was already drawing out the plan in my head! Sydney or Syd as I called her, rang the doorbell and i ran to get it. She was actually quite pretty, curly auburn hair and blue eyes as vivid as the ocean. I could see why Greg, her boyfriend, liked her.

"What's the plan, man?" she asked, following me to my room, and we kerplunked on our bed. I explained what happened and for a moment we had a girl-to-girl genuine hug.

I smiled wickedly as I explained "No one fucks with me so Drew is gonna be in for a rude awakining!"

"You see mom is brunette with blue eyes, shes pretty but she got plastic surgery a few years back and there was this whole health scandel so she owes my mom a free job if she came back."

"I'm also gonna die my brunnete hair honey blonde, put green contacts into my blue eyes, and cut my hair to my shoulder!" her eyes went wide for a moment and then we started to work.

It was about seven and i took my Mercedes since I was sixteen and could drive. I got my car last month on my birthday since i was an only child and my mom works internationally. We set off to the store and grabbed supplies, i told my mom i wanted a whole knew look and after consideration she agreed. She didn't exactly agree to my appointment at the plastic surgeon, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. My appointment was on Sunday, and when i came back to school i would register with the name Crystal Pointer.

~Monday!~

I was the most beautiful thing that walked the halls, i got lustful stares, evil glares, and all in between. I hadn't changed my voice since almost no one had heard my voice. My new class schedule was the exact same as Drews, haha i was gonna have fun with this.

"Everyone this is Crystal Pointer!" said Mrs. Groove, my homeroom. Drew had pushed someone off a seat and beckoned me to join him. I giggled fakely and sat down. I was wearing the shortist of shorts, and a tight shirt theat revealed every curve. He was almost drooling."Meet me outside" I wispered seductively.

~Outside!~

I walked up to Drew and his posse and kissed him, I pulled away just so that he would want more. He pulled me by by waist attempting to kiss me but i put my hand on his chest. "Sorry Baby, not interested!" I said just so everyone would catch it. I walked home but don't think it's the end. With my new power i could do anything, I knew Drew would keep following me and trying to get me, but with the power i had over the boys, i could make them do whatever, and i hope he doesnt think this is the end, because im just. getting. started!