Seventeen

Ethan finally finished empty ours and the girls duffle bags and my god, how many clothes did they actually bring, seriously they brought their whole closet most likely.

"Babe I'm ready!" Hazel came off and jumped on my back.

"Uh it's like two in the morning you sure you dint just wanna eat ice cream and go to sleep?" I asked her she shook her head 'no', why'd I agree taking Ryann and Hazel shopping?!

Hazel pov.

Ryann and I finished getting ready and we fixed our hair cause we put it in a messy bun on the ride here. She wore the Classic sweatpants and tank top as I did the same.

"Babe I'm ready" I jumped on Hayes back, he held me by the thighs, he tried talking me out if going shopping but every time he did I refused to agree with him.

"Fien then let's go" I said Ryann and I both squealed in excitement.

"Uh do we know any malls that are open all night?" Ryann asked,

"Some malls here are so we're good." Ethan said. We nodded.

"You sure though, it's two in the morning" I said back, he shrugged and we walked in the elevator. We got down to Tj  lobby and then walked out. We lasted the lady at the counter and went out the big automatic doors.

"Where'd we park Ethan?" Hayes asked. He pointed to the BMW and we gave him the keys and unlocked the car. We got in and started to drive out of the parking lot and onto the main road looking for a mall. After searching for a mall we finally found one. It was a strip mall.

"Here we're going to this one, and see it's still open because people are walking in" Ethan pointed out.

"Yaaayy!!" Ryann and I both cheered and Hayes shook his head and groan laying down on my lap.

" are we aloud to smoke here?" I asked. They all laughed and shrugged.

"Who cares I'm doing it anyways but outside case then I'll get kicked out and I dint wanna leave cause k might see something I want then never get it" I said playing with Hayes hair. He got up as we unbuckled our seat belts and got out of the car.

"Woah Ethan way to park close enough to the mall" I said sarcastically, we had to walk like a mile just to get to the actual entrance.

"Oh my god my feet hurt, can y'all carry us?" Ryann asked. They groaned and bent down so we can get on their backs. We were getting closer and closer when we did Ethan put Ryann down and Hayes did the same. We both walked in front of them and opened the doors.

"Heyy get back here" they both said making me and Ryann turn around.

"We get something in return" Hayes said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hayes I know what you're think and no" I said making Ryann laugh.

"Yeah same Ethan I'm not doing that" Ryann pointed out making his grin turn into a frown.

"Alright fine we're going home" Ethan said picking both of us up over our shoulders.

"Hey give me her back" Hayes said, Ethan turned around really fast making Ryann and I both scream we set me down and Hayes grabbed me, keep in mind there's people walking by us thinking we're crazy.

"No no. Fine a kiss!" I begged Hayes, he put me down as I smashed my lips on him.

"Yeah I'll kiss you Ethan, a really good one too" Ryann said along, he put her down Hayes and I both looked away and started to walk away before they had a full on make out session.

"Let's go to H&M" Ryann suggest and I nodded, we turned around cause we were in the wrong direction we walked pass a food stand. I looked at the food and begged Hayes to get me something. He nodded and pulled out some money.

"Ryann you want something babe?" Ethan said with his arm around her, she shook her head 'no' and kelt walking leaving me and Hayes buying a drink and a bag kid small pretzels.

"Ready" Hayes said to Ethan and Ryann who were sitting on a bench. We then started to walk again.

When we got there we saw a pair of glasses.

"Hey you guys many we can wear these and act like a S.W.A.T team" Ethan joked making us laugh. We all got a pair of glasses, to be honest we looked really really awesome.

Me and Ryann got a bunch of clothes including four snapbacks for all four of us it was one of the boyfriend and girlfriend ones. We took off the tab and put them on.

"Hey there's a police officer looking at us" Hayes whispered to all of us we looked up and saw him.

"No he isn't" Ryann smacked him, Hayes turned around and the cop was gone.

"He's gone now but I thought he was" Hayes shrugged.

"Okay whatever can we go home now?" Ethan yawned, Ryann and I whined and we started to head for the exit. When we did I pulled out a cigarette and gave each of us on and lit it.

"No that we got rid of our siblings back home we can do whatever we want, this is the life" Ryann pointed out, I nodded.

"Hey stop right there" a bright light came in our faces.

shit" I whined.