Just a day in the Alicein Household

This headcanon was given by RubyLeaf on her tumblr ^-^)/

Just a normal day in the Alicein Household. Maids cleaning, butlers serving, chefs cooking, vampires sleeping. A normal day.

"I'm home," Misono announced as he entered his home. He just came back from cram school and was eager to eat a snack and take a nap.

"Welcome home," the maids and butlers greeted.

Misono walked to the play room where the subclass were. He was a bit worried how none of them came to greeted him. Of course he wouldn't voice this out, but he enjoyed spending time with them.

"Ah! Welcome back!" Mary, one of the twins yelled out when she realized he entered the room.

He them found himself being surrounded by the subclass. They were hugging him and saying their greetings.

"What's going on?" Misono looked at the corner of the room.

There was a line of the female subclass. All waiting happily to get their pictures taken...

...with Snow Lily, the Living Hairpin.

A favorite pass time for them was to be pretty princesses with Lily in their hair.

All while Dodo the driver is stuck as the photographer.

"Taking pictures with All of Love" replied one of the male subclass.

The males were busy with playing toy swords and building blocks. A few were also drawing random things.

Misono sat down on his chair, watching everyone having fun. Most importantly, making sure they were all safe. That was his goal.

A few came up to him to show their drawings. He played with a few with hand games. Soon enough, the stress from school came down and he dozed off. His palm was under his chin, keeping his head from falling. Legs were crossed as well as he sat like a king.

The kids around him made less noise as if to let him sleep in peace.

....

Smiles were on everyone's face as Lily was perched on his Eve's head.

Dodo was taking pictures while a few subclass were requesting for a copy. No doubt everyone would want a copy except for the Misono.

But...he would never know. Since everyone agreed to keep this picture a secret.