6.

Everyone is still a little shy after their confessions, Edward especially which surprises Louis. So when everyone is sat with a cup of tea on the couches in the morning, the rain outside making their home feel extra cosy, Louis comes and sits on Edward's lap. Edward grunts and moves his tea out of the way.

"What's wrong, baby?" Edward asks, hands squeezing Louis' soft hips. Harry and Marcel are sat close to each other, Marcel's legs are draped over Harry's. Harry's fingers are drumming on Marcel's calf as he reads his book. They both watch the interaction between their brother and lover.

Louis smiles, can feel the eyes on him, and kisses Edward's chin.
"I want to know what's wrong with my daddy," Louis says, keeping the eye contact he's gained. Edward's little gasp is just audible. He sucks his bottom lip into his mouth, fingers twitching ever so slightly against Louis' skin where his pants have fallen a little low.

"Everything is perfect," Harry answers for Edward who can't seem to form words. The sentence seems to jumpstart Edward and he nods his head, still frowning slightly.

"Oh come on, love," Louis sighs, worried. "What's up?"
"I don't want you to call me that if you don't like it," Edward says stiffly. Louis clears his throat and his expression goes serious as he grabs Edward's chin.

He holds his face so he looks straight into his eyes as he says firmly:
"I am your mate and my own person. I love you but I can still make my own decisions. I'm not calling you daddy to humour you, I'm calling you daddy because I like it and want to do that. Is that okay with you?"
"Yup," Edward mutters, getting hard against Louis' arse. "Got it."
"Alpha likes being told off?" Louis teases as he leans in to kiss Edward. The kiss doesn't give Edward a chance to respond as his cheeks go pink and he grumbles.

They carry on kissing, Edward's hands sliding to Louis' arse as the small boy in his lap moans. Louis leans back and lets Edward's lips trail down to his nipples and tangles his fingers in his curls.

Harry and Marcel grin at each other, shifting closer so their lips can connect, too. Louis groans as he watches his mates move together. Edward raises his head, palming over the bulge in Louis' pants when Louis fails to direct his attention to him.
"Hm?" Louis hums, scratching his finger nails over Edward's scalp gently. Edward smirks up at him and sucks a mark into his side, teeth scratching at the skin to leave red lines.

"Daddy," Louis gasps, pushing his hips forward. "Please."
"My good boy," Edward praises when Louis uses his manners, pushes his hand past Louis' waistband. Louis pulls on his hair as he tries to sit still.

Edward thumbs over the head of Louis' dick, pulling his thumb into his mouth when he gathers some precome there.

Harry and Marcel are watching intently, arms crossed over as the stroke each other's dicks. They're wonderfully in sync, making the action easy to do. Louis bats Edward away and drops so he's fully sat on his lap compared to his kneeling prior to his move.

"What are you doing, love?" Edward asks when Louis hurries to pull down his pants.
"I like your big hands, use them to your advantage," Louis grins as he pushes his dick up to rub against Edward's. He guides Edward's hand down to their dicks and makes it close around both of them.

When Edward fully understands he grins, pulling Louis down with his free hand so their lips crash together. Louis moans and parts his lips, one hand in Edward's hair and one grabbing at his shoulder. Edward moves his hand slowly but squeezes them tight, Louis whining when Edward won't move his hand faster.