Chapter 7

The next day...
Lily was awoken the next day by a thump and a yell.
"Taylor! I'm going to kill you"
Lily groaned and rubbed her eyes, she got home late after hanging out with Clara and Devin, and by then Leo got home and help Lily straighten things out with Taylor.

Lily threw off her covers and pulled down her offspring pajama pants, (hammydowns from Katie) and peeked under her orange pull ups- dry.
Yes! Lily thought and skipped to her door and opened it to see the source of the yell.

Lily stuck her hands and head out the door leaving her body inside the warm room, after all see was only in a blue training bra and pull ups. She was behind when it came to puberty but didn't let it bother her.

Sprawled on the floor was Katie, her feet stuck in a complexed bunch of thin string.
Lily smiled meekly, seems like Taylor didn't calm down since yestetday and is out to get her today, starting with this trap. Fortunetaly for Lily, Taylor trap missed its victim, unfortunetaly for Katie- she has became the victim.

"Sorry sis, I think this was meant for me..." Lily exclamied sheepshly,
"Whatever..." Katie grumbled, "you mind helping me out of this?" Lily nodded and got to work, she crouched down at Katie and began undoing the ties.

While undoing Taylor's trap, Lily noticed Katie's white panties peeking out of her sweatpants, Katie's sleeveless was hiked up giving Lily a full view. Katie sighed softly, she always dreamed of being a normal girl w/o having to wear pull ups at night, she was envy of her sister who could wear her underpants to bed w/o fear of waking up with the undies stuck to her skin with the sticky pee. At least no one at school knew about, or her life would be totally over.

While Katie was stuck in her thoughts, she wouldn't notice Taylor sneak up from the other side of the hallway, a clear watet bottle swishing in his hand.

Swish, Swish.

"Ok I'm starting to get this..."

Taylor got a few zip ties out from his back pocket.

"Just a few more moments..."

Taylor got his hands in position;

"Dang this is hard" Lily exclamied
"Wait a sec"
Lily opened her door, dropping her guard and scuffled on her knees out to the hallway.

"Here we go, now we're talkin... Ackkk!

Taylor yanked on Lily hair, pulling her backwards into the hallway. Taylor let go abruptly which ended with Lily falling on her back with an bump.

Taylor took advantage of Lily confusion and got to work quickly: he zip tied Lily feet together, her left hand pinned back and zipped to her bra clasp and her right to the right leg hole of her orange pull ups. Lily' head throbbed but soon regained awareness.

"Taylor what the hell!"

Taylor smiled, "Time to pay up, baby".
Lily tried to give Taylor an angry face but felt like she couldn't, she was hurt and scared, Taylor circled around her, taking pride in his work and smiled smugly.

Suddenly, Taylor jumped forward, stuck his hand down the front of Lily's pull ups, and yanked.

Lily cried out, it didn't hurt to much, after all it was a pull ups but Lily could see Taylor was far from over.

Taylor unscrewed the water bottle, waving it tauntly, then w/o warning he pulled up the kiddie panties and poured the water down them.

Lily yelped out as the ice cold water over flowed her croch, the front of her orange pull ups darkened from the outside and changes into a darker, pumpkin shade.

Taylor poured the rest of the water which ended up dripping down her legs and hallway floor.

Satisfied with his work, Taylor pulled out a phone from his back pocket.
"Say... bed wetter!" Taylor exclamied snapping pictures

Lily opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Tyler didn't seem to notice Lily's lack of speech as he was to absorbed in his victory.

"You made a good fight sis, but face it, you lost".

Katie was slowly getting out of her own trap but was far from getting out.

"So you better watch you step, cause I know you don't want these pictures making the school paper anytime soon"

Lily was keeping a stone face but inside she was terrfied.

Katie could feel her sister's pain and was getting sick of Tyler attitude.

"Ok Tyler, she got it, cut it out."

Tyler snarled,
"Bad idea sis, bad idea".

Tyler bent down to Katie and swiftly pulled down her sweatpants.

"Tyler I swear..." Is all Katie could get out before Tyler yanked her white panties high up to head, letting it snap loudly over her eyes.

Tyler snappes some more pictures of his older sister who sithed silently and turned his attention back to Katie.

"Alright sis here you go"
Tyler dug around his back poket and pulled out a pair of the most humliating panties ever, it was her old panties with a pink fuzzy bear on the front with the writing "BIG GIRL" on the back. The pink underwear looked extremly small.

"Once you get out, you'll be putting these on, along with a mini skirt", Tyler smirked- "Or else.

All Lily could do is stare in disbelief.

"Tyler smiled menacly and started walking down the hallway.

"I would hurry up you too, school bus is coming soon".

Tyler yelled as he jumped down the stairs, leaving his sister in their undergarment misery...