Chapter Four

Katie's next hour was the worst of her life, even worst then that time when Taylor locked her out in her granny panties during her period.
The three juniors hooked Katie's pink panties on a hook and left the room to get some "supplies", leaving her with Max. Trying not to make contact with Katie, Max went yo the other side of the room and started playing "doodle jump" on his phone.
Katie tried quietly to get out of her hanging wedgie but only succeed in forcing the thight undies up her butt.
Katie looked around looking for anything in her reach to get her out of her painful wedgie. At last her eyes landed on a pipe over her head, she reached at it but was just out of reach. Katie kicked off the wall with her legs trying to catch the pipe but only managed to graze it. Katie groaned as her fall made her panties hike up her back even more, reaching her neck.
She tried again, this time managing to hang on to the pipe.
Katie felt her panties peel of her lower back, she kicked wildly in the air and eventually unhooked her panties making her sigh with relief. Katie landed to the floor with a slight "umph" but Max was to busy to notice. Katie looked around for her clothes but to no avil, she felt a cold breeze on her butt telling her that her panties were ripped beyond repair. Katie heard footsteps and someone yelling, Katie ran to the other side of the room, hands rapped around herself feeling exposed. Katie looked at Max from behind an empty canvas, she felt her body fill with rage at the traitor who tricked her and put her into the hands of the Juniors and their elaborate wedgie plan. Katie knew her get away window was getting smaller, but she needed clothes so...

Leo Pov:
Leo was pissed, three Juniors had pretty much kidnapped him and were now pulling him by his boxers to who knows where. Leo swore under his breath as the Junior gave another yank at his boxers making Leo to trip and fall on the dirty hallway.
"Keep up"
Leo grunted, but got up and continued walking after the three Juniors. After a few more turns they reached a door with the words "ART ROOM" ingraved in it. The Junior gave Leo a maniacal smile, "time to meet your sis". Leo panicked, was Katie in trouble? The junior pushed the door open while Leo said some silent prayers. Leo grimaced his boxers were suddenly yanked up and then was flung to the ground, he landed with a thud and felt a shock go through his skull. Leo scanned the room with his eyes half open, he examined the juniors faces and saw the puzzlement on the face. Suddenly Leo heard a junior cry out in surprise and then continued by laughing out loud. Another Junior ran towards the source of the cry but instead of laughing, the junior let out a stream of swear words and sounded mad overal. Leo crawled out and when he saw what had happened, he let out a snicker. From what Leo had understood by evesdropping the juniors , Max had betryed his fellow freshman to save his own butt, but it seemed it backfired by Katie's doing. On the floor was Max, his hands were tied behind his back and his green brifes were shining over of his head and stuck under his nose in an Utterly atomic wedgie, his clothes were probably stolen by Katie so she could make her getaway. A junior caught Leo smiling weakly and kicked him in the stomach, "I guess we'll just have to settle with you...".
The last thing Leo felt before blacking out was the tug of his boxers dragging him towards the juniors supplies...

A/n: sorry for not updating for a while. Thanks you to "Gimila 4" for leaving his sugesstion, hope to use it soon. Dont forget to leave your sugesstion, it really helps :-)