Three - Letting Go

Jack curled up in his bed, blankets tugged up over his head as he texted with Mark, unable to stop smiling while blushing fiercely.

Mark: Hey, let's tell each other shitty pick-up lines! I'm bored as fuck lol.

Jack: Okay! I'll start... I just lost my virginity, can I borrow yours?

Mark: Oh my god xD! What about... I just shit my pants, can I get in yours?

Jack: Mark! That's so gross! ... Okay, How about... I may be straight but you might just turn me gay.

Mark and Jack kept this up for hours, staying in bed till about two in the afternoon, it would have been longer if Mark hadn't invited Jack over to his house to watch movies and eat ice cream and candy, Jack was going to pick up Mark from his place and they were going to go rent a bunch of movies and get candy and popcorn. The one thing Jack wasn't looking forward to were the car rides, Jack loved to just sing badly to his heavy metal and punk rock music but he knew he couldn't with Mark around.

A knock... Two knocks... Three Knocks. Jack waited, Mark taking forever to get the door.

"Hey, sorry, I was lazy and didn't get ready fast enough." He pulled the door open, his pants half on, hair a mess and no shirt on, Jack blushes violently as he saw this, Mark had massive muscles and a pretty nice package as well... Jack nodded awkwardly, eyes wide and he was unable to take his eyes off of Mark's perfectness, he was for sure a pastel.

|-/

"What candy do you want?" Mark called from like four aisles over in the quiet convenience store. Jack rolled his eyes and went over to the aisle that Mark was shouting from. The boy grabbed multiple different things, tossing them into the basket that Mark was carrying, "Do you really need that many bags of candy?" Mark judged, making Jack glare at him. The Irishman nodded and dropped another bag in the basket.

"You're paying for all of this Jack." Mark scolded, Jack shrugged pulling his wallet out of his back pocket.

The two went over to the counter, checking out. The total came out to about thirty-five bucks. "I told you not to get that much candy, you don't need all of it, not like you'll eat it all any way ya twig." Mark squeeze Jack's side making him jump, swatting Mark's hand away, but Mark grabbed Jack's hand and held it tightly. Jack flinched, confused by Marks actions, "What you don't like my amazing and holding skills Jackaboy?" Mark tried to play it cool and not seem like a complete nervous wreck. Jack was giggling softly, thoroughly enjoying Mark's soft hands against his. Jack melted into the touch, his entire arm tingling with pleasure.

A sigh escaped Mark's lips, causing Jack to wip his head up to look at his friend, Jack always had stared at the ground while walking... It was a confidence issue was what his ma said. Jack poked Mark's forearm to get his attention. Mark turned his head tilting it to look at his small friend. Jack smiled at him and rested his head happily on Mark's arm.

"What are you doing dork." Mark could feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. Jack glanced up at him and returned to watching the ground as they walked. Mark had come up with the suggestion to walk to the store since it was so close. Now they were on their way to get Movies from Blockbuster since Netflix hadn't been putting any good movies on there lately, "So do you want to watch movies at my place or yours?" Mark asked, getting a soft shrug in response from Jack.

"I like your house better... Is it alright if we go there?" Jack shrugged again, no minding where they went as long as he could be with Mark, "Yay! Okay, er... I think we passed Blockbuster..."

|-/

"What movie should we watch next?" Mark yawned tiredly, rubbing his eyes. Jack didn't answer, he just buried his face into Mark's shoulder, "Does that mean I can choose?" Jack nodded into Mark's arm, wanting to stay awake but he'd been up all night texting with Mark and playing video games because he couldn't sleep at all, he just wasn't tired, but today he felt like he was going to just fall into a coma forever. Mark pulled up Netflix and put Guardians of the Galaxy on. Mark felt his eyes grow heavy, yawning and stretching tiredly. He pulled the blankets up over his head and leaned into Jack's touch. It felt really nice being so close to Jack, the boy's warm breaths tickling his neck. Mark blushed as he heard his friend's voice speak his name in a soft voice.