Chapter 3

Cassandra's P.O.V

Ahhhhhhh! I screamed. Right as a person jumped out of the bushes.
"You shouldn't be out here alone" the person said in a scary yet husky voice. But to be honest I was scared out of my mind.
But there was a lot of questions running through my mind like how did he know where I lived? Did he follow me here? Why me? What did he want? While I was very deep in thought I didn't notice that the man was in back of me breathing on my neck. "You really should pay attention when people talk to you" the man said. "W-w-who are you?" I whispered stuttering. But as I said that he suddenly backs off as if I had burned him, but instantly pulled me to him.

When he pulled me to him all I could do was panic. Because he could be using the hug as a distraction so he could ki-. "CASSANDRA!!!" the man yelled taking me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" "I've been calling you for five minutes!" he said. Wait a minute. How does he know my name? "How do you know my name?" I asked. "And what's your name?" I fired questions at him.
"Well I know your name because I've been following you for a few days now. And my name is Michael" Michael said. All of a sudden he tells me something that I would never hear from any human. "And I'm a vampire." Michael said. All of a sudden I start seeing black dots in my vision and feel myself falling into darkness.

CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you guys think is gonna happen to her? Keep checking back to find out what happens!

Vote, comment, and share! See you next time!