Chapter 1 Cassandra's P.O.V...NY City april 30,1982

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm goes off at 5:00 am.I just think to my self "UGH DO I REALLY HAVE TO GET UP!"Then I lazily get up and go to the bathroom and hop in the shower.When I get out of the shower I quickly dry myself then I start to brush my teeth,curl my hair and put it into a clip,do my makeup,etc. I get dressed in my uniform and put on my name badge.I take a look at the clock and it's only 5:15.I guess i can make myself some breakfast.I had made myself some waffles,eggs,and bacon.By the time I'm done eating my breakfast it's only 5:45.

I guess I can watch some tv to pass time.But as I was flipping through the channels I saw the news channels and they were talking about a man.I read the caption at the bottom it said "breaking news young gentleman found dead on the sidewalk with two holes in his neck and no blood in his body."I was so shocked that I wasn't even listening to what the news person said next.I take another look at the clock and see it is now 6:00 I thought to myself " oh! I better get going or I'm going to be late for work!"

Please let me know what you think of this book I would really love to hear what you guys think.