Chapter Six

Kai's point of view

Bree grinned up at me. She looked genuinely happy.

"Ashley!" She giggled to her new friend, "this is uh... My friend, Malakai. Or Kai."

The girl, Ashley, took my hand and shook it before twirling at her hair. "He's cute!" She spoke loudly to Bree.

To my surprise, Bree nodded at her, eyebrows raised. "He is."

She must be really drunk. I vaguely remember Dean telling me to not let her get this hammered, but of course, it was his mistake asking me to take responsibility of that. I mean, he knew the type of person I am.

 I mean, he knew the type of person I am

I chuckled at my thoughts.

I leaned down into Bree's ear. "You're too drunk." I stated, making sure that my lips brushed her ear. Her hair smelled like coconut oil and fruit.

She leaned her head into me but I pulled away.

"So." She turned to face me completely, smiling and biting her plump little lips.

I grabbed her hand and motioned for her to follow me.
She did so without a fight, unlike her usual self would, leaving her drunken friend to giggle with the next person.

I guided Bree out into the crowded dance floor. Upbeat music played and made my chest thump with the rhythm. Before I could guide her, Bree backed into me, her body pressed against mine. At first I thought she had been pushed into me, but when she threw her hands up and started grinding into me, I smirked to myself.

I moved my body in sync with hers, with her back pressed to my chest and her arms up in the air and wrapped around my neck.

It was funny because sober Bree wouldn't even stand within 10 ft of me, she hated me so much. But here she is, intoxicated and dancing against me.

My hands roamed her body and I suppressed the urge to take advantage of the situation. I wasn't that evil. So instead, I daydreamed throughout the whole song as she danced.

The music changed. It was slower, and she changed with it. She turned around to face me, licking her lips and staring into my eyes. Her arms still above her head, she rolled her hips in sync with the music, feeling herself. I was in her trance as I watched her body roll. I gripped her hips and swayed with her.

I know I would be thinking about this night out for months to come, stuck in that bunker

She giggled and grabbed my hand. She was pulling me in the direction of some chairs in the lounge area.

"Sit." She mouthed, patting a stool.

I did as she asked me to, never taking my eyes off of her.

The next thing she did was a once in a lifetime gift from drunken Bree.

She started giving me a lap dance... I had to bite my lip until it bled to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

The area of the club that we were in was very secluded from the crowd. The only other people were two older women far off in the corner.

Taking advantage of the privacy, I pulled Bree onto my lap.

She could barely stand up straight, She was too drunk.

I gently placed my hands around her neck before gliding them down her chest, over her breasts, and down to her hips.

"I loved it." I was in a daze until I felt a slap on my back.

I looked up to see Dean.

"Up! Now!" He glared at me. Bree laughed. "We are leaving!"

You could see his blood boiling, and I couldn't help but grin. Bree would be hearing it tomorrow. She'll never live this down.