Who are you?

Ella's pov
I walk up the stairs to see that there are 4 bedrooms not including the master."I call the one to the right!" I yell. I wanted to look out the window and see if Tilly plays in her back yard to. But when I split open the blue and white curtains. I see something else. 2 boys. Defiantly twins. One was wearing a hat and one was not. "I feel like these boys look familiar." I thought then it hit me. They look't like Matthew! "How in the..." I started whispering but then Brooklyn came in the room. "Hey Ella do you know if. No way! Those boys look like Matthew back in...." I look't at her eyes they were filed with tears. "Yeah they do" I said very calmly. She look't at me. "I love you Ella." "Hey I can do your hair and makeup tomorrow?" I said with a big smile on my face. "Thanks" she said. "Welcome". "My room is the one down the hall". Then she left shutting my door. I look't back at the boys. When I realized that my window was a bay window. I grabbed my phone, earphones, and book and started to read. But then after a while I knew it was time to set up my bed. After my bed was setup I decided to text my friend in Oklahoma. I texted Abby first. I sent her my sigh seeing pictures. But after that I was to tired to do anything so I took my contacts out and put my glass on my floor and when't to sleep.
                •                •                  •
I heard buzzing. "Uh!". I yelled as I got up. I got all ready and knew today was the day that would decide how England would be like. I ran out the door before I knew Brooklyn would be awake. I left a note because I wanted to walk to the bus stop early. When I got to the stop I sat down and got my granola bar breakfast out of my bag. I graved my phone and look't at what one it was in Oklahoma. "1:46 am in Tulsa" I said. "What was that?" Said a boys voice. I turned in the direction the voice came from. I saw one of the twin from the house next door. "Oh I am new today and um.. I am from Oklahoma and I like to tell what time it is in Oklahoma when I am bored..." I say trying not to make a fool of myself. "Cool what year of school are you going in to?" His kind voice said. "Um... I don't know... We do things differently in Oklahoma then here." "Oh yeah well if you are in year 8 ask the principal if Harvey Mills can show you around. Oh by the way I am Harvey." He said sticking out his hand. I shake it. "Ella, Ella Johnson."