“Don’t tease me.” He whispered, humour filling his tone.

I pulled on his collar so he would kiss me. We were moving so fast I didn’t really know what was happening; I was too busy focussing on his lips. I had my hands running through his hair, then on his chest and tugged on the bottom of his polo shirt. His lips slowly moved down my neck and then he was kissing my collarbone.

I pulled him back onto my lips. I slipped a hand under his shirt, feeling his hard abs. His hands were on my waist pressing me closer to him.

Fireworks went off inside me. I felt warm and tingly. It felt so right to be doing this. It felt like it was meant to be…

We both pulled away to take a breath. I realized that I was sitting in his lap as he sat cross-legged. I didn’t move away, instead, I snuggled my head into his chest. He leaned his chin on the top of my head.

“What are we going to do?” he breathed.

“I don’t know. I don’t care. As long as I get to kiss you…”

He laughed and kissed the top of my head, letting his lips linger there.

There was a sudden knock on the door. I leapt out of his lap and stood beside the bed and he sat holding the remote.

“Come in!” I answered, wishing my voice would sound more normal.

“Oh hello, dear. I was just seeing what you two were up to.” Aunt Lindsey said, walking into the room.

“Oh…Um-!”

“We were going to watch a movie.” Leo said, cutting in between my stammering.

“Oh what are you going to watch?”

“We hadn’t decided yet. I was just going to get some.” I answered.

“Well okay. You kids enjoy yourself. I’m going to home now.” She told us.

“You aren’t staying for dinner?” I asked, slightly surprised.

“No, darling. I’d better head home, I have to take my meds before I eat and I’m afraid I’ve left them at home…” She told me, smiling softly.

“Okay, well, it was nice seeing you again, Aunt Lindsey.” I pulled her into a hug.

“Bye Mom.”

“See you later, Leo and don’t stay too late; the girls have school tomorrow.” She warned him.

“I won’t, Mom.”

She threw me another smile and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I stood there for a minute, staring at the door. Leo wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. I turn around so my face was just a few inches away from his. I pulled him into another kiss.

It was hungrier and slightly aggressive. He immediately nibbled on my bottom lip, making me open my mouth a little to let his tongue slide in. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands were on the underside of my legs as he carried me onto the mini-bar so my face was level with his, my legs on either side of him. I ran my hands through his hair as his were sliding up the back of my top, his hand on my bare back. I shivered and tugged on his hair.

I slid my hands down to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt. His hands covered mine firmly, stopping me from unbuttoning it.

He broke away from the kiss. “Lily… We shouldn’t even be doing this. Let’s not move too fast, okay?”

His voice was gentle and soft. I nodded and pecked his lips.

“Lily, Leo, come down for dinner!” Mom yelled.

He moved away so I could jump off of the bar and he pecked my cheek before walking out the door. I followed behind him and joined everyone at the table.

Dad still wasn’t home yet so it was me, Melanie, Leo, George and Mom.

Dinner passed slowly with only small talk. I blushed every time Mom questioned about what we had been doing in our room. Leo answered all the questions smoothly.

I could see Melanie staring at me. I didn’t say anything but avoided her gaze.

We all finished and I was put in charge of putting the dishes into the dish washer. Mom, Melanie and George showed Leo the door as he said he had to get home.

I grumbled and started to pile up the dishes.

“I left my phone on the dining table. I’ll only be a minute.”

Leo quickly ran into the kitchen and pecked my lips.

“See you tomorrow.”