*

It was when I was in the toilet at break it hit me.

My mind was being extremely inapposite. I don’t think I had ever been horny, but now I seriously couldn’t sit still. It really hit me that I told Jason that he isn’t allowed to kiss me on my face.

To normal innocent people, I only had one set of lips right? The lips on the face. But I remembered that to experienced perverts like Jason, I had two sets of “lips”

*

 ‘’I, Jason, can’t kiss the lips on your face Princess? Is that right?’’ I nodded getting frustrated. I could now feel the heat of his breath on my neck. I reminded him that I didn’t want him kissing me, but he ignored me. He placed soft tender kisses on my neck that re-started what I felt at Ellie’s party all over again. It was scary that my heart was beating at such a shallow pace but I was still able to breath. I scratched my eyebrow trying to ignore Jason.

I was going to say something, but then I knew he would give me sarcastic reply. He would point out that I had specially said that he can’t kiss my lips. Besides, I was slightly, maybe just a little bit, but not too much enjoying it.  His lips left my shoulder, I felt relief and slight sadness that it was over.

They refound themselves on my left shoulder now. He softly pulled a corner of my jumper down. I regretted wearing my granny bra now. I should have utilised the lacy bra my mum brought me that made me cringe.

His hand was once again on my waist, rubbing backwards and forwards. I dared to slightly turn my neck to the left only to meet Jason’s eye. Okay, that made it that much more real. My heart lunged into my chest.

‘’I still can’t kiss your lips Princess?’’ I nodded. I didn’t trust myself to speak. I didn’t trust myself to even breathe right now in all honesty.  He get kissing my arm lower and lower. I leaned away on the sofa, thinking he would stop (not that I wanted him to) but he just followed. He slightly pushed me down. This shocked because every time he ever tried to do anything slightly, I would fly. I was now laying down on his sofa, in his living room, in his house, with him now back up, kissing my neck and chest.

Nostalgia of Ellie’s party, with Jason, once again between my legs, and making me throb.

‘’I can’t kiss your lips Princess?’’

‘’No.’’

‘’The lips on your face?’’ I nodded.

Before I could even blink, he went lower and lower. He went below the belt.

Okay, maybe not before I could blink. Maybe he went lower and lower quietly and slowly. The worst part was that I suspected he would do that, but I told myself that he would never do it.

I told myself, as he undid my button on my jeans, he wouldn’t do it. He was bluffing.

Even as he pulled down my jeans (with my help, something I will forever be ashamed off), it still didn’t register in mind.

It was when he blew out my candles, when he blew every single on precisely, when he ate the cake and licked the plate clean I believed it.

And it’s not even my birthday.

*