Chapter 5: Won't Turn It Down

I was still thinking, until the bell rung indicating it was time to leave I was putting my stuff in my locker expect the stuff I wanted to bring home, I took the things that keep me company while no ones at home. Like my iPod, Phone, headphones, and sketch book. And with that I went to the dance studio in the school only to get some extra time away from home. I walk in the room only to see Craig waiting for me.

What Tatiana failed to realize was that he wasn't going to give up. And she wasn't gonna turn it down.

"I knew you were gonna be here" he said with a normal voice. Knowing that she had a,rude comment to say back.

"What do you want?,Why are you here? " Tatiana said in a rude time just as he suspected and he knew what we was planning to do.

"See I think we started off on the wrong foot. I was wondering if we could start over. " he said walking closer to her making her step back.

"Sorry, I find that kind of hard to believe,because I don't want to be your charity case. Who is only here,for one thing."

Knowing every guy in her past was like that.

"And what would that be?" Acting clueless.

"That's one of the main reasons why I don't like you. Your so clueless and irritating. Why the hell are you even here?"

All Craig was able to do was state at her. He had nothing to say, no comment back at all, all he was able to do was stare at her in deep thought, thinking of what to say, something to put her on hush mode. Saying something that she won't turn down.

"Look" he started to speak. "I came to see if you were ok and what was up with you today, so shut up and listen and stop being so fucking rude when all I've tried to do is be nice to your ass, so look treat others the way you want to be treated and show me the same respect I'm trying to show you, damn" he said that looking at her dead in the eyes.

Tatiana had nothing to say. No smart come back at all. Usually everyone left because of her attitude, but he was different he actually wanted to be here and do what ever it took to make Tatiana take get guard down. And she no choice.

"I apologize" she said looking him in the eye sincerely.

"It's ok, I guess" because scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you wanna start or?" She said

"Um sure, let's get started" he said

"Um I'll play the song"

Give me your number ,do you want me to call it? Girl I wantcha like an alcoholic, I'm so drink,I'm so dry put you in a cup, let me pour that up. That will be neat roll it up, roll it up. Now I been thinking about the things that we gone do tonight, thinking about the games I'm going to play with you tonight,.Wanna go first? Take off. If I bring it to the plate ,will your plate fall?, I'm going to hit it hard like paint ball, Like a soldier I'm about to go a wall, You want it?

She wanna play I'm going to let her ride,ride,ride. All day? I'm going to let her try, try,try yeah. Get ready on your mark get set go. When I'm swimming in that I'm gonna do the breast stroke let's go.

She told me sing I another love song keep, got her hands on me, like baby I need Jacquees,.girl ain't nothing in this world for free. I gotta put it down before I rap around.

I won't turn it down,.no, I won't turn it down no, I won't turn it down no with thus AK I'm ready to burst love I won't turn it down.

By the time we made it to the chorus we almost had it down pack we were looking good, and if I may say Tatiana wasn't a bad dancer she could move her body and she can sing and can draw and probably more, she's amazing, wait I can't fall for another girl I refuse. "Love doesn't exist" I kept playing that in my head. But she's not as bad as I thought she was maybe she can be nice.

Tatiana's Pov : Wow this wasn't that bad he's one of the first guys to actually tell me how it is and make me shut up not many people do that only the people I trust. Those people are like my family. But I was going to my car when Craig stopped me.

"What's up" I said

"Um you left your book and your purse. " he said handing it to me

"Thanks" I said getting ready to leave.

"I'll text you later" he said going to walk away on home

"You want a ride? " I said

"I thought you would never ask!" He said getting into the passenger seat

"No problem" I said

"Where do you live?"

"Um 1112 East Lake Ave." He said

"Damn, boy that's far" I said in shock " You owe me some gas money"

"Deal"

We made it to the house, it was nice and big. And his mom was waiting at the door for him looking at me with a scoff on her face if looks could kill I would be dead right now.

As soon as Craig got out the car,.he shut the door and walked to her waiting to hear why he got home at 6:30 at night with a girl that she doesn't know, let alone like. All I hear is yelling and I was going to leave but something was telling me to stay.

Next thing you know he came to my window and asked can I come into the house to meet his mom. But for what reason I don't know. So I just got out the car locking it and making sure I have my purse. Which has everything in it. And I walked with him holding his hand. And he had a tight grip.

And we walked in the house and walked to the living room couch silently sitting down. Only to be met with Craig's mom eyes looking at me dead in the face, like she was studying me.

"So your Tyra?" She knew what she was doing she wants to test me.

"No my name is Tatiana" I said

"Girl you know your name" she,said

"So your the girl who got my boy in trouble and in detention."

"Yes I am, we were arguing but we paid the consequences for our actions" I said politely

"And she's polite, you have a good one boy" she said

"Oh were not together, "I said correcting her"

"Um Tatiana and I have project to do mom." Craig said breaking the tension in the room.

" l guess I'll see you later Ms. Crippin" I said getting up to leave

"You too, oh wait stay for dinner I insist" she,said

Craig have me a pleading look saying stay. So I did and I had to call my mom and let her know I was gonna be late coming home. 

Dinner was good, she can cook and Craig's brother JoJo is adorable. Buy I want to go home. I hate having to say that. But it seemed like he didn't want me to leave him,.like he hated being at home just like me. I guess I couldn't turn him down