Chapter 2 : The First Day of Detention

Tatiana's Pov- As I said before I'm walking to lunch and of course its the same wait hol up I come in here and everyone looks at me like I'm fresh meat, "Take a picture it will last longer" I said with that they moved on to what they were doing like "Thank You". I just put my headphones in and started listening to "Money Baby" by K Camp feat. Kwony and I got my lunch and I sat down at my usual table quietly and ate. Like its a usual day I mean everyone still thinks in new, I mean I went to school with everyone well most of the people here. I finished my lunch and I went to dance class early to get freetime.

Prodigy's Pov- I was talking to my boys when we hear "Take a picture it will last longer" and I turn around to see that girl umm Tatiana, Damn everyone was looking at her like damn,then she had put in her headphones real quick and ate then left the lunchroom....... I wonder where she went??

"Prod, Prod, PROD!!! " I wake up out of my deep thought to see my friends looking at me.

"What's up with you? " Roc said

"I got detention for 3 days with Tatiana!!" I said

"Oh that girl that you was arguing with this morning" Roc said

"Yeah, man I can't stand her she rude " I said with an angry aggervated tone.

"Who's Tatiana?" Ray asked

"This girl I ran into this morning and long story short we started off on the wrong foot" I said

"She was a baddie though!!" Roc said licking his lips

"Ohh Prod finna get some!!" Ray said acting ratchet.

"Get it Suhh" Prince said being ratchet with him.

"This is why I don't be fuckin with your asses always gotta be ratchet it public" I said laughing

"I dare you to go see what she's doing!" Roc said smirking

"Alright, dare" I said not turning it down

With that I got up and walked the halls looking for her.

Tatiana's POV- I'm listening to Money Baby still and next thing you know I started dancing with it. I'm killing it. No one knew I loved dancing even though I've been told I can't but I keep dancing all the time and no I'm not twerk team I don't twerk on guys period point blank I'm not hurting my body to please them but anywho I changed into a red tanktop and some black sweatpants and some red and black adidas and the funny thing is I never stopped listening to that same song. After that I started dancing again and I changed the steps and I kept dancing until I couldn't stop.

Prod's Pov- I'm walking down the hall trying to see what Tatiana is doing and I hear music from the dance studio so I walked and looked in the window only to see Tatiana dancing and honestly she was killing it. So I decided to walk in and get a better look since I had this class next too but why have I never realized that she was in my classes?? I open the door quietly and shut it queitly so she couldn't here me and I sat down and watched in amazment.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I wake up out of my daze only to see her looking at me with anger in her voice.

"Look your an amazing dancer and I was waiting on you to finish" I said nicely

"Well maybe if you didn't try to- wait did you say I am an amazing dancer?" she asked in shock

"Did I studder, Because you are I mean I'm telling it like it is, what I can't give you a compliment?" I asked her

"No one really gives them to me compliments " she said truthfully

"Why? " I asked concerned

"Umm I don't wanna talk about it"