Revenge Tastes Better with Time

(A/N hey guys its my new story and i wanted to say since CiCi27 commented first on on of my stories i wanted to let her have a part)

Oh God I had been planning this for months but now's my chance. I read the note one last time:

Dear Drew,

I hope you don't mind sappy poems,

My love that burns bright,

can never be shown,

To this I hang tight,

But it's never known,

I love how you are,

I love how you speak,

Like a rose in the wind,

Tender and weak,

I love how you act,

With love and care,

Not like the others,

Who are jerks with spiked hair.

Wanna go out?

-Jamella Twinkle

I closed the note back and shoved it into his locker! I ran to class with my late note, I was almost always late, but i could care less. I was the shy girl in school. The one who was happy go lucky and couldn't care less, but shy... very shy. Drew was nice and outgoing and down to earth. He's never picked on anyone in his entire life! Not like his jerk friends. They don't pick on me because basically im invisible. I only had one friend in this dump of a school, Her name was Sydney Marello! She was like me but she had a boyfriend. He was nice and sweet and played basketball. I was gonna wait for Drew's answer all day if i had to.

**********************************************************************************

~Outside: End of school day~

I had recieved a note today telling me meet Drew, after class, Sydney was with her boy friend so i stood their alone and waiting. Drew and the rest of the guys came up to me and aa circle started to form around us. He came up to me and i was blushing like mad! He gave his friends knowing looks and then came closer. He held me face in his hands and gave me a slow sexy kiss. Then he annouced something that broke my heart.

"Sorry doll, not interested!" he announced with a laugh. I stood there shocked and then withdrew my hand. Smack "Hey!" he yelled. I ran off,crying, no one messes with me like that! he was gonna get it, and i had the perfect plan.