One

Jace's POV

"So are you coming tonight?"

I closed my locker and turned to look at Cassie, my overly enthusiastic of a best friend. She was a little taller compared to my height of 5'3. Milky chocolate eyes adorned her face. With super curly black hair that cascaded flawlessly down her tall figure without any trouble compared to my thick frizzy mass of curls that I call hair.

"Cass I told you I have to study tonight." I said as she kept pestering me about another party she wanted me to go to.

"Your gonna go Jay whether you like it or not." She exclaimed as she ran to class.

I sighed cause she was right. I always gave in and went to the parties. I quickly rushed to class just in time for the bell.

"Ok class today we will....." and that's when I tuned out of math class and started filling my page with mindless doodles.

What tuned me back into class was the noise of the door opening. I winced as the door shut causing a booming sound to echo in the classroom. There in front of the door stood a tall boy. He had loose chocolate curls framing his face. The dark swirls of ink peaked through his white tee. As he glanced around the classroom all I could see were his piercing green eyes that bore into me. His soft pink lips turned into a smirk as his eyes raked down my small figure.

"Ahhh and who are you?" questioned Mr. O, the math teacher.

"Uh I'm new here as you can tell." The boy rasped out in a cocky manner.

"Oh well tell the class your name and find a place to sit, anywhere in the class," Mr. O stated as he grasped the pink slip from the boys hand.

"My name is Styles," the boy stated as he made his way around the room trying to find a seat. And that's when I realized that the only empty seat available is the one next to me.

"Excuse me, can you get your nasty feet off of my seat. Thanks," Styles exclaimed.

"Oh- uh sorry," words jumbled out my mouth as I quickly took my feet off of the newly claimed chair and scoot my stuff over to one side of the table. This is going to be a long class I thought as people started to turn around, their gazes set on Styles. I sighed and went back to my doodling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goal until next update:
3 Votes