foreword

Hello, Reader! (and no this isn't an xreader story, sorry to disappoint)

So, it's me with a Jack Wilder fanfiction. You totally didn't see that coming, did you?

As protocol goes. This is a disclaimer. I don't own any of the characters or the plot except the one that is my own, of course. My character would be the OC I made and the plot that is mine would probably just be her background information and such.

Okay here's some information, this story will be both Now You See Me and Now You See Me: Second Act. And if there's going to a third movie then it'll occur in this book. I won't be splitting the book because it will be unnecessary since the stories will be so short anyways.

If there's anything that seems incorrect, information based, then if you want, tell me about it and I'll clear up any confusion or fix it. For now, however, I'll work on getting it updated so none of the chapters are officially edited, only somewhat. (When I say somewhat I actually mean extensively edited but I still need to re-read it about 1937473 times to check for grammatical errors.) Also for the dialogue, for NYSM it should all be correct because I used subtitles when I wrote it. However, for NYSM 2 I could only listen to the audio so some of the wording might not be 100% accurate.

On that note, I hope you enjoy the story! ( ^∇^)

-KD

Published Story: June 27, 2016

Officially Started Publishing Chapters: July 10, 2016

Ended: August 16, 2016 (stopped until further notice)