1

Selena's POV

Its the day i have been waiting for months. Finally its the day i become mrs. Bieber. we're finally getting married after waiting for 5 months or so.

"you nervous?" Demi asks helping me zip up the dress which was fitting perfectly and luckly not showing my HUGE belly.

"of course i am but i love him so i know this is what i want" i smile seeing us through the mirror. I have missed this i have missed hanging out with her.

"you two honestly deserve together your adorable when you two are around each other make each other so happy" she says which made me blush and giggle.

"thanks Demz for your support i love you" i smiled turning around and hugging her which was almost impossible seeing as how big i was.

"alright before we both cry lets get going" she says making me giggle as i grab her arm and we start walking into the church where Justin stood up on the alter smiling once he sees me.

"look you can just see in his eyes he loves you" Demi whispers making me smile looking into those hazel eyes walking closer ans closer than finally stop almost there.

"good luck" Demi says kissing my cheek before handing me to Justin who smiles as he helps me up.

"you look so beautiful" he says making me blush holding his hands while standing infront of him looking into his eyes and i could just tell how much he loved me and how i loved him.

" we are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Selena and Justin as they exchange vows of their everlasting love." the priest starts my heart pumbing like crazy.

After the priest had talked and talked it was finally that moment we both say I do.

"At this time, I'll ask you, Justin, and you, Selena, to face each other & take each other's hands.
Justin Drew Bieber, will you take Selena to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" the priests ask.

"i will" Justin says confidently making me smile til i feel something wet run down my inner thigh... did i just pee myself ... GOD DAMN THIS BABY.

"Selena Marie Gomez, will you take Justin Drew to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" he asked everyone staring at me waiting for me to answer.

"ooh god Justin" i said feeling huge pain in my stomach. My eyes widening realising i was going through labour.

"Selena ? what ehm whats wrong why arent you saying yes?" he asks worried but right now that was the least of my worries.

"OOOOOHHHH GOOOOOOOOD JUUUSTIN MY WATER BROKE!" i scream not even giving a shit that everyone was staring at me all i could see was Justin staring at me eyes widening.

"Shit GET A CAR SHES HAVING A BABY!" he shouts making me half smile feeling him go behind me wrapping arms around me to help me down and to help me walk out towards the nearest limo driving off to the hospital as fast as we could.