Chapter 10

Unknown's P.O.V

It was now midnight, and it had not waken up. That was it. I had lost hope.

(Y/N) was a goner and it was already gone.

I sighed and laid down. I didn't know what else I could do? Closing my eyes, I thought I heard a groan, but I thought it was just in my head, so I shrugged.

A moment later, I heard the groan. Opening my eyes, I looked at it and my eyes widened and I quickly got up. "You're awake!"

It looked at me confused. "Jasiri? How did I get here?"

My tail was wagging like crazy. "I brought you here after I found you unconcious on the ground. What happened?"

I watched as it looked at me and sighed. "Janja pushed me off the rock after I tried to save (Y/N)."

Suddenly it's eyes widened. "Wait! Where is (Y/N)?!"

I gulped and looked down. "She told the Lion Guard you were dead, she got blamed and now she is being put to treason tomorrow morning at sunrise."

It's eyes widened. "No!"

I nodded. "You are her only hope of rescue. We have to go now if we want to get there right at sunset."

It got up quickly without question. "Let's go!"

Nodding, I stood and quickly followed, running to the Pridelands as fast as possible.

We were racing...racing the sun, and we had to make sure we won.