*3*

Laikynn👑

I open the door to this woman and man. This shit better not happen the whole week. I don't want to make friends over here. "Hi, I'm Sasha"

"And I'm Odell"the man said. He kept looking his lips and focusing his eyes on me. He can keep licking them because he ain't getting natha. Not a damn thing. Finally Ian came to the door.

"Hi I'm Ian and this is my beautiful wife Laikynn"his face was a bit priceless.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting y'all"Odell said. Hey, i remember that name. From football.

"Are you the dude that did the one handed catch"I ask.

"Yeah that's me"he smile.

"Nice, your cool at football"I said. Ian step aside letting them in.

"So Odell, you live right next door"Ian ask.

"Yeah, I just move there also like three weeks again"the guys went to the living room while I stayed with sasha in the kitchen.

"So where you from"she ask.

"Oh we're from Memphis Tennessee"I smile thinking about home.

"Wow, I'm from Atlanta"I nod my head saying ok. "I was born in Atlanta but move here with Odell"

"Where y'all met"I ask.

"Oh we met at a club"young love. I bet she was groupie and had sex with him on the first night.

"That's nice, me and Ian met at our favorite place, waffle house"I chuckle making her laugh.

"That's so cute"--"how about we have a double date at waffle house"she said. Ian came to the kitchen smiling.

"Did I hear waffle house"

"Yeah, me and Laikynn was just talking about how y'all two met"sasha said.

"Oh cool, when and where, we're not familiar with this neighborhood"Ian laugh.

"Um, how about we pick y'all up in the morning and drive there together"sounds good.

"Ok that's fine"i smile. I was ready for the shower and waiting till they get out this house. I don't need another one of John wife who talks a lot.

"We'll see y'all around 9 o'clock"Odell push his girlfriend out the house.

"See y'all around"Ian waved at Odell and sasha. I just stood there. Ian close the door and look at me.

"Your so mean Laikynn"he said.

"How you knew I was mean to them"i said.

"I can read that body language"Ian started singing the that song we hear on the the radio by kid ink ft usher.

"It's not that, it's your"--"your body language"I chuckle jogging upstairs.

"Same thing Laikynn"

*****************

*Short Chapter, but will update soon.

Thx for comments and votes