Chapter 5

Y/n pov

"We said we would meet at this new coffee shop called 'the wide awake café'."he explained. Shit! I work there. great now my manager can meet my friends and start screaming because she thinks I
have a boyfriend. " can we not go there?"I asked. "Well there already waiting for us so nope. Why?"he asked. "I woke there and my manager is crazy."I He laughed. "So uh h-how did you know something was wrong?"I asked. "Well you didn't talk to me all day witch was painful and you were hiding from us so I kinda figured something was up."he explained. I nodded. I reached my hand out toward his and grabbed it. He did the same then looked at me with a smirk. "Well what's this?"he asked with a smirk slapped across his face. "Mmh I don't know."I said as I looked in the other direction. "I think I know."he said and pulled me to him so I was face to face with him. "I think you have feeling for me."he smirked. "W-what!? N-no f-fuck off perv!"I yelled blushing I got out of his grip. "Aw come on we all know it's true baby."he smirked. I continue walking and flipped him off at the same time. I heard him laugh and run to
Catch up with me. We continue to walk and every time he smirked or looked at me I blushed and was angry. 'What's my deal I don't like this perv he's weird but really cute and his eyes are beau- GAH WHAT AM I SAYING!' I thought. We finally made it to the café I was nervous when we walked in. We found the every one and sat with them at a large table that I would usually work at. Our waitress aka my manager came to our table. She had short blue hair and wore a black apron,black boots,brown skinny jeans,and a white shirt under her apron. I hid behind Travis and Laurence. "Hello! Welcome to the wide awake cafe!"she said cheerfully. "Can we start off with drinks- wait is that... Y/N!"she said noticing me. "Oh hi."I said with fake smile. "Wait you know her?"Laurence asked. "Yeah I work here."I whispered. "Wait your all friends of y/n?"my manager asked. "Yup!"Travis said and put his arm around me. "Move you arm before I break it."I threatened. "Y/n!? You finally have a boyfriend!?"my manager ask with excitement. "No! I don't this perv is just-"I was cut off by Travis. "Well not yet."he smirked. I growled and he moved his arm. The others laughed. "Anyway what would you like to start off with drinks?"my manager asked. "I'll have a iced coffee."aphmau request. "I'll have a water."Katelyn said. "I'll have a large coffee."I said exhausted. "I'll have the same."Travis said smirking. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Has anyone told you,you have a beautiful smile~"he flirted. "Has anyone told you,your flirting is annoying and really bad."I said angrily. He just smiled. "Woah did something happen between you two?"Katelyn asked. "What!? No!!"I shouted. "Something happened!!"aphmau said excitedly. Travis looked at me and grabbed my wrist. I nodded giving him approval to show them my cuts. He pulled down my sleeve reveling the deep red cuts. They all gasped and were wide-eyed. "What the hell.."Katelyn said In a worried tone. I pulled my arm away and pulled down my sleeve. "But something amazing came after this whole drama-"I thought about what he was going to say. "DON'T YOU DARE-"I said before Travis cut me off. "I kissed her and surprisingly she kissed me back."he glanced at me and smirked. "AWWWW!!!!"aphmau squealed. "Oh my irean."Katelyn said. "Nice man!"Laurence cheered. "Ugh."I said. Travis came closer to me then kissed my cheek. "Are you two a thing?!"aphmau asked. "No he thinks he has the right to just kiss me whenever."I explained. "Hey.but I know you love it."he smirked. I slapped him and growled. "Owe!!! Hey You never pushed me away when I did it."he complained The waitress came back with our drinks. "Would you guys like any food?"she asked. "Not for me."I said sipping my coffee. The others ordered their food.

XxX
When the waitress came with their food my coffee was half empty. "You want some?"Travis asked pointing to his blueberry muffin. "No thanks."I said. He took his fork and grabbed a little pice then shoved it in my mouth. He laughed and I rolled my eyes and ate the muffin. Once we payed I said bye and started to walk away. "Y/n!"I heard Travis yell. "What!"I yelled back. He started running over to me. "I'll walk you home."he said. "It's fine I can go plus you live the other direction from my house."I suggested. "Nah I'm going. "Fine."I said and we walked to my house.