Pandora: CS 31 [Spell problem: F-R-Y-Z-L-Y-N]

†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨

"One's life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion."

~Simone De Beauvoir

†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨†¨

KYLE/FIRST'S POV

He didn't flinch nor react nung sinabi ko yun... so he's bluntly admitting it huh?

I stare at him... no I glare at him... I knew it he already fallen for Fyn.

"Do you like her?" I changed the question to more direct one... where in he just hang his head low, letting out a deep breath.

"That's none—"

"You dont have to say thanks to her nor meet her..." flat tone na sabi ko "She didn't do it for you... it's a mer coincidence that she save your sister on the way."

"What?" tila iritang sabi nya...

"...." I stare at him bored... I wont let him meet her saka may fiance na si Fyn and she'll never need another pair of eyes that will look at her with such affection "Naging mabait lang sayo..." so even if his memories aren't altered he will still fall for her. "Don't bother... she won't meet you again."

Nung last... I know how much support Fyn given to every person in that mission because if she were not to do that everyone will collapse already. But I know most people misdirected and fall for Fyn as she was cool and collected and I can even say she's perfect for a person.

"I'm asking nicely here First..." mariing nyang sabi at may pagbabanta.

"And I'm politely answering... you don't have to see her... 'cause you've just taken interest in Her..." And Fyn are no longer part of the UGW, she dont have to involve herself with someone part of it.

"You're asking for it..." short tempered as always...

HAWK'S POV

HMMM?

"Nandyan na si First guys!" sabi ko sa mga kasama ko na naglalaro parin ng kung ano imbis na asikasuhin ang mga gagawin nila at isa rin ako dun hahhaha.

Nagmadali silang mag-ayos at pagkapasok ni First kung anong seryoso daw sila kunwari na nakatingin sa mga computer nila.

"A-anong nangyari sayo First?" gulat na pagtatanong ni Death.

"Bugbog ka ah! sino! sino?" excited oang pagtatanong ni Crane napailing nalang ako... kung bugbog sya ng ganyan isa lang naman ang kayang lumaban sa kanya.

"He must have fought with Uno.." uninterested na sabi ni Runa.

"I second that" sabi naman ni Snow.

"Always... they both have short temper.... Nagugulat nga ako na hindi sila nagbubugbugan pag nagkikita sa LU..." sabi naman ni White Raven... "That must have been really fun to watch" napaiking nalang ako... buti nalang pala hindi sa LU nag-aaral ang mga babaeng to.

"I don't have short temper..." mariing sabi ni First at pumunta sa kwarto nya at marahas na isinara ang pinto.

"Hahahah Don't have short temper huh?" tuwang-tuwa sabi ni White... sadista.