Christmas time in the city

Who doesn't like a Christmas story in the summer HHAJA [added Christmas for my sake 2 I need to get in the sprit]
----------------------------------------------
*your POV*
December 24th the cheap hotel calendar stated.
You began to throw your neatly rapped presents under the small tree.
Josh and you were the only ones left in the room because Tyler and Jenna had already left to attend the Christmas party.
"I kinda don't want to socialize" Josh said laying back on the bed.
You smiled looking at Josh "I Kinda want to go to the party. It sounds fun" you exclaimed standing up throwing on your grey winter coat. Josh still wasn't budging. "I heard they have foood" Josh let out a sigh but still wasn't moving from the bed. "Will they Have Christmas cookies?" Josh asked looking over at you.
"there will be Christmas cookies." You laughed. Josh jumped up running over to you "LETS GO!"
-
You and Josh walked into the town house that was holding the party and scanned the many people inside. Tyler and Jenna were no where in sight.
Guessing they were some where out in the court yard drinking and kissing you lost interest in looking for them.
You followed Josh over to the food table and filled your plates with main corse foods accompanied by Christmas sweets. you both ran outside to a bench that had a nice vew of the beach that was illuminated by the palm trees wrapped in lights.
You didn't care for the food on your plate but more about the vew info In Front of you.
"The beach is beautiful." You stated Staring out into the blue water.
Josh placed his hand on yours
"Let's ditch this cheesy Christmas party and sit on the beach" Josh said smiling over at you.
"Sure" you smiled and suddenly josh ran forward dragging you behind him.
-
You sat on the beach and Josh's hand was still on yours. You felt butterfly's erupt in your stomach when he scooted over and rapped his arm around you.
"Merry Christmas!" You froze when he placed his soft peppermint lips onto yours.
-----------
Omg it's been 18 years since you've last heard from me.
TBH I came back because I couldn't find any good Audrey Jensen fanfics so I ran to my 2 home HERE.
I saw that I never finished this chapter so I thought I'd end it in a sentimental way (more like this was a cheesy af book idk why it has 16k vews) I may not ever upload again so sorry about that. Stay strong my frens. Thanks for reading - trash out *jumps on bald Tyler's back and flys away*